• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Easy/inexpensive oil rig

murf2010

I wanna know if I should or shouldn’t invest in a new Vrod. Best idea I got is to just get a cheap little rig that’ll allow me to see if dabbing is something I’m going to enjoy.

looking on dhgate
can someone link up what they used to get an idea if dabbing would be a regular thing? I know the higher quality increases flavor/heat retention etc...lots of other stuff but this’ll give me a good idea and I’ve used pens before so this is the next step up.

cr0wley

truth is, frogs were gay from the start.

I'd grab that banger to start, cheap and very good China quality, US shipping as well.

For dab rigs people generally like MLGlass's recyclers or stuff like PopularGlass/Steven's Rattlecans.

murf2010

I'd grab that banger to start, cheap and very good China quality, US shipping as well.

For dab rigs people generally like MLGlass's recyclers or stuff like PopularGlass/Steven's Rattlecans.
Thanks so much

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
There is an entire thread DEDICATED to inexpensive glass... good place to start digging.

Top Bottom