Easiest Edible Ever (EEE) aka Firecracker

~vapeslut.xo~

Well i greened out today!:puke::puke::puke:
I followed this recipe for potent Coconut oil:
https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/3x4p0p
...except i didn't water cure. It came out brown and gross, and i still took a few teaspoons over the course of a few hours.
Well i hadn't eaten much either. And i felt really weird, like my body was in shock, sweating like a maniac!
I jumped in the shower and vomited! :( after awhile of sitting in the shower, I calmed down...

Now, I'm not exactlyh sure if this was a "greenout" or if it was related to the oil itself, and my empty stomach, or the medication I take besides MJ that i had skipped a dose of (although i've skipped doses in the past and this never happened).

I say this because i didn't feel any THC intoxication. Only the sweats and sickness. Once again very strange.
so it seems the edibles i'm making are not working properly.
i really have no clue...Too many factors to know!

Regardless...i will be water curing in the future, i really think that was my mistake...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Well i greened out today!:puke::puke::puke:
I followed this recipe for potent Coconut oil:
https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/3x4p0p
...except i didn't water cure. It came out brown and gross, and i still took a few teaspoons over the course of a few hours.
Well i hadn't eaten much either. And i felt really weird, like my body was in shock, sweating like a maniac!
I jumped in the shower and vomited! :( after awhile of sitting in the shower, I calmed down...

Now, I'm not exactlyh sure if this was a "greenout" or if it was related to the oil itself, and my empty stomach, or the medication I take besides MJ that i had skipped a dose of (although i've skipped doses in the past and this never happened).

I say this because i didn't feel any THC intoxication. Only the sweats and sickness. Once again very strange.
so it seems the edibles i'm making are not working properly.
i really have no clue...Too many factors to know!

Regardless...i will be water curing in the future, i really think that was my mistake...

Oh yeah and you were eating it plain?? For sure you would want to water cure, as that other person says you want to do that always anyway, check the cooking with AVB section, there are some coconut oil recipes and talk there, about all of this, might be a better path... I'm sorry you had to experience that, yeah sometimes it can be really intense, and you're getting a lot of crap who knows what, at least better to put it in a cookie or something! I find it a little nauseating to eat even those though

MinnBobber

@Shit Snacks Thanks for the choc milk idea, as I simmer sticky hydratube glass in half and half cream but the taste of that reclaim is nasty.

I need to try ABV chocolate milk infusion.

Another filter option is T-Sacs, a paper bulk tea filter, see attached pic.
I should try ABV in T-Sac with water cure soakings, squish out excess water but no need to dry, and then in choco-bath.

I use TSacs to make my filters for miniVAP Flexicone modules as it catches almost all of that nasty ABV dust that normally goes with the vapor.

Attachments

• 8051B908-9D63-49C4-A9FC-83D4E088458F.jpeg
    8051B908-9D63-49C4-A9FC-83D4E088458F.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 3

CurryLeafTreehugger

So my last batch of water wash was a huge flop. Turns out that we are in a drought here, plus I've moved to a different part of town since I did my last batch. The water here is UBER hard, obviously MUCH MUCH harder than what is reported on the official water quality report. This was clear when I took my largest wok, filled it 2/3rds with water, and just let it evaporate (took about 4 or 5 days I think, not more than a week anyway, in this desert region). It left a VERY thick white chalky deposit behind. Water report claims moderately soft. Definitely NOT.

Fortunately I only started with a relatively small amount of ABV. It barely reduced in smell and is still dark green. I'm not sure whether or not it is actually "ruined" but I'm keeping it separate until I can get out to get some distilled water. For some bizarre reason Great Value distilled water can't be put in the cart for pickup. I have a "shopping angel" who picks stuff up for me, but if they won't cart it, she can hardly get it with the rest of my groceries. So whenever I can manage to lay hands on 4 or 5 gallons of distilled water we'll reconnoiter and try again.

CurryLeafTreehugger,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

NimChimpsky

I'm going to try pre-wrapping bundles of avb and cheesecloth, kind of like tea bags, so I can make Bhang soon without having to filter out plant material... Will post how it went once I finally try, in a new thread?
That's what I do with my ABV! Simmer on low for a few hours in coconut oil. Super easy, tasty and potent. Been wanting to try my had at gummies..

Shit Snacks

So my last batch of water wash was a huge flop. Turns out that we are in a drought here, plus I've moved to a different part of town since I did my last batch. The water here is UBER hard, obviously MUCH MUCH harder than what is reported on the official water quality report. This was clear when I took my largest wok, filled it 2/3rds with water, and just let it evaporate (took about 4 or 5 days I think, not more than a week anyway, in this desert region). It left a VERY thick white chalky deposit behind. Water report claims moderately soft. Definitely NOT.

Fortunately I only started with a relatively small amount of ABV. It barely reduced in smell and is still dark green. I'm not sure whether or not it is actually "ruined" but I'm keeping it separate until I can get out to get some distilled water. For some bizarre reason Great Value distilled water can't be put in the cart for pickup. I have a "shopping angel" who picks stuff up for me, but if they won't cart it, she can hardly get it with the rest of my groceries. So whenever I can manage to lay hands on 4 or 5 gallons of distilled water we'll reconnoiter and try again.

Oh yeah so the water here is definitely going to end up like that, particularly my kitchen faucet, but I did finally grab some distilled water to use with aromatizer and dab rigs, so I guess I can do that too!

That's what I do with my ABV! Simmer on low for a few hours in coconut oil. Super easy, tasty and potent. Been wanting to try my had at gummies..

Haha nice! Yeah I didn't do it when I did the coconut oil last year, that was a quick sloppy one, when I finally try this my plan was to roll the AVB into more like long cylinder turds in the cheesecloth lol what material did you use for the filters?

NimChimpsky

Haha nice! Yeah I didn't do it when I did the coconut oil last year, that was a quick sloppy one, when I finally try this my plan was to roll the AVB into more like long cylinder turds in the cheesecloth lol what material did you use for the filters?
Ah yea the turd log sounds like a good idea lol if you can get it tied up. I couldn't find any cheesecloth and had an unused, un-dyed cotton sheet around so just cut a bit off that and it ended up working nicely. Tied it with some hemp line I had from my combustion days.

Shit Snacks

Ah yea the turd log sounds like a good idea lol if you can get it tied up. I couldn't find any cheesecloth and had an unused, un-dyed cotton sheet around so just cut a bit off that and it ended up working nicely. Tied it with some hemp line I had from my combustion days.

Oh cool using cotton is a nice idea, also reminds me I don't have any string I don't think! Yeah the idea with the logs, was so I wouldn't have to squeeze strain them afterwards with hot milk too much lol

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

LoLz. Yeah, you always want to use filtered or distilled water for something like this 🤣🤣🤣

Ramahs,

CurryLeafTreehugger

Well, in an unexpected turn of events, Valdemart appears to have finally gotten their shit together vis a vis their online ordering system. As of today (or at least as of very recently, since the last time I checked which is a week or so) I can now not only put GV distilled water in my cart, I am NOW allowed to buy more than one roll of TP at a time via pickup.

YAY! Now if only I could get to the place where I can drive again and therefore not have to shop at Valdemart at all.

CurryLeafTreehugger,
Reactions: Ramahs

~vapeslut.xo~

Well! Finally i am having a great edible experience!

Here's what I did:

I decarbed a little bit of live resin, like a fingertip amount, in the oven.
Then i mixed it with some Avocado oil!!

Well it's kicking in and once again this is kinda like a mushroom/coffee/lite experience!!

Groovy :lol: :D

PS i only put a small bit in the oil. I have a good amount still left.
And i took two different doses, so I might be in for even more fun :p

Top Bottom