Ease of Access -- France (or Germany/Switzerland)

Mr Mellish

Hoping this is not a violation. Just looking for generic ideas...

I'm going to be spending weeks in the Strasbourg region of France. My original intent was to fly into Amsterdam, stock up, then take the train. Now that I see it's a 7-8 hour train trip, I'm reconsidering. What does the overall cannabis climate look like in France? Would it be easy to source or too risky? If too risky, are Germany or Switzerland any better?

Thanks!

Mr Mellish,

MinnBobber

Lucky you.
IMO, there's a better option. I would still fly into AMS but mail a small stash to France. If you'll be in France for weeks, assume you'd have a viable mailing address: small Dutch souvenir with a small stash inside. Are you a microdoser so only need a small amount?
Unless you can arrange, before going, a supply in France---don't know your situation there??

Last May I flew into AMS and then flew to Budapest and I'd definitely NOT bring any stash on a flight between countries where customs is involved. I did bring a well cleaned vape but even that made me sweat a little :)

My first thought on your question was the odds of bringing bud on the train (assuming well wrapped to conceal odor) and getting caught are very low, I'd do it to-------but mailing is even better odds.

MinnBobber,
Top Bottom