Early adoption dab rig from Vapvana

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
I saw that the other day when I was looking at the Screwball presale.

I don't have a system for dabs at the moment, its been a very low priority as Aussies are stuck in the past, but its something I am curious about. The coil is a lot longer than the other I have been looking at and bangers look quite cool but the joint is quite small at 10mm; It looks like Cannabis Hardware hot knife. I would love someone to stumble in and give us a review :)

Also, its suggestive of what could make up the Early Adopters kit for the Tetherless Screwball system when they decide to release it (swap the 16mm coil for a 26mm, swap the banger for a diffuser designed off the Screwball - swap the tools). So it would be cool to see the end design if there was and mockups.

*I love the rig that's being used*

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

I saw this surfing
Hoping to hear good reports which I'd Imagine is a given with Cal.
I've missed the early adopters but can use my third off coupon on one on opening day hopefully.
With how highly I think of my Screwball I will probably buy any device Cal comes up with. Handy to have a spare PID too, or that's what I will be telling the wife.

2pumpchump

Hoping to hear good reports which I'd Imagine is a given with Cal.
I've missed the early adopters but can use my third off coupon on one on opening day hopefully.
With how highly I think of my Screwball I will probably buy any device Cal comes up with. Handy to have a spare PID too, or that's what I will be telling the wife.
I noticed the ad was pulled in a sight update . But I noticed grand opening is soon ...

Raskolnikov

I noticed the ad was pulled in a sight update . But I noticed grand opening is soon ...
Was just on Vapvana site. 8 days to go till opening day. There is a countdown on the site.
Did Cal give any timeframe for when this is being released? I’m sick of torch dabbing. had a go of a Dr dabber recently and was very impressed so I want a desktop system for my concentrates.

Raskolnikov,

Raskolnikov

See there is another count down now. A countdown to a countdown is strange.
what’s peoples opinion on when the early adopter's for the Dab rig will be?
Fancy getting some sort of plug in system for dabbing now. Had been keeping my eye on the old head dab ready and trying to justify it over a plain RVS e nail. Hoping Vapvana goes down the DAB ready type device.

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Fancy getting some sort of plug in system for dabbing now. Had been keeping my eye on the old head dab ready and trying to justify it over a plain RVS e nail. Hoping Vapvana goes down the DAB ready type device.
He mentioned something abut the dab device here

2pumpchump

Same I had posted that 3 hrs till grand opening... woke up the next morning to a new timer.. ??????
My reading skills is not the best so I misread things from time to time!!!
So I read it carefully this time .. this timer is for grand openin prize give away .. I could swear the last timer was for grand opening I do know cal said something about trying to figure out how he was going to offer things starter kits .deluxe kits parts extra.. so I'm hoping he is working on updating the site and how to list things

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Same I had posted that 3 hrs till grand opening... woke up the next morning to a new timer.. ??????
My reading skills is not the best so I misread things from time to time!!!
So I read it carefully this time .. this timer is for grand openin prize give away .. I could swear the last timer was for grand opening I do know cal said something about trying to figure out how he was going to offer things starter kits .deluxe kits parts extra.. so I'm hoping he is working on updating the site and how to list things
I also hope those pre-sale kits are on there way out too

VapingYogi,

2pumpchump

20240319-234324.jpg
even though the vapvana e rig got canceled I'm loving the screwball

Top Bottom