E.U. Retailers.

Ricardo

Hi. Does anyone have experience with purchasing vapes & accessories within Europe? Good experiences, bad experiences, shipping costs etc.? Which is the best E.U. online retailer? Thanks.

blackstone

+1 for Vaposhop with FC discount, free professional shipping and nice stock line up.

I also used my country's Namaste twice before with a discount code and found the experience really great also (Free shipping). Nowadays, besides their regular banner discount, I think it's best to contact them if you want the best price.

Unfortunately the one time I have tried Vapefiend, they only sent one of the vapes out of two I paid for. That was a rough christmas with some explaining for me to do!
And the apology was a verbal one, along with sending out the forgotten item later.
Around the same time, I had other retailers quite successfully correct lesser mistakes by adding a simple gift like a hat. Or maybe a sticker would have helped??
There's a chance that this was rare, and despite unfavorable Sterling/Euro exchange rates, Vapefiend remains competitive on some items using some of the codes that can be found here and there. And they ship free to some countries over a certain threshold also.

I have no direct experiences of the shops in France and Germany,
but I have some knowledge and impressions about the well known ones if you want to know this.
I also once used a seemingly reliable retailer from Spain called servovendi or servovendi-UK, and they also sell their stuff on Ebay. If you're looking at a new vape or part on Ebay from Spain, it's probably that company!
The prices are on the high side lately from them. If you ever look up their website they have a really blinding amount of useful and interesting items relating to the topic of vaping and the material we normally vape on here!

And I'm considering using a different UK retailer soon, I'll be sure to recommend them if they're worthy of it.
For me it's sometimes about the lowest price for a genuine, warrantied product. Although some companies efforts and policies deserve a bit of loyalty.
I'm going off the idea of buying from outside the continent now too, have not got time for shitty added government charges and delays, and I don't really like authorities cutting shit open and smearing up my vaporizers while reading my name and address.

Doktor Dub

vaposhop: FC Sponsor, FC discount, shipping ultra fast

verdampfnochmal.de: GREAT communication and service, prices ok but sometimes a bit higher

vapefiend: great selection

thehedonistclub: never tried them but good reviews

lacentralevapeur

:2c:

Esentis

Hi. Does anyone have experience with purchasing vapes & accessories within Europe? Good experiences, bad experiences, shipping costs etc.? Which is the best E.U. online retailer? Thanks.

Hey mate, I bought my IQ from magicvaporizers (Google it). Their base is in Sweden but they also have warehouse in Germany. Free shipping and fast ! I got mine in 4 days.

Ricardo

Have you tried contacting them?
Yep. They say they know from experience that there are often problems with orders. They have a point - customs/import taxes can sometimes screw things up. Quite a few companies won't ship here :ugh:. Pain in the ass:shrug:

Ricardo,

blackstone

They were not mentioned here so far for some reason, but does anyone have any recent experience with Vaporisateur.net ?
I've had the worst retail experience of my life after placing an SSV accessories order on Black Friday Nov. 27 2022 and I still got nothing to date with zero updates.
Emails not working, misspelled, and inbox full etc.
When I poked around I just about got some wierd explanation weeks ago via chat (they answered after I abandoned the chat) that they were simply out of stock of my items at the time when I ordered (even though the reason I chose to buy the parts from them was because they all said "in stock with 24-48hr ship or dispatch" or something, with a huge green tick mark next to availability) but I have still received absolutely nothing and soon it will be Valentines day lol.

Have I simply been robbed?
They used to always have some interesting things in the listings but this is the most unusual and horrible shopping experience I've ever had online and I wasn't sure where best to post about it on FC.
I wanted the items to help make myself feel better at the time after a tough period, but that idea got pissed on.
I see they still have their web graphics set up for their Christmas scam period.
May others be warned anyway.
An absolute shit service.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
They were not mentioned here so far for some reason, but does anyone have any recent experience with Vaporisateur.net ?
I've had the worst retail experience of my life after placing an SSV accessories order on Black Friday Nov. 27 2022 and I still got nothing to date with zero updates.
When I poked around I just about got some wierd explanation weeks ago via chat (they answered after I abandoned the chat) that they were simply out of stock of my items at the time when I ordered (even though the reason I chose to buy the parts from them was because they all said "in stock with 24-48hr ship or dispatch" or something, with a huge green tick mark next to availability) but I have still received absolutely nothing and soon it will be Valentines day lol.

They used to always have some interesting things in the listings but this is the most unusual and horrible shopping experience I've ever had online and I wasn't sure where best to post about it on FC.
I wanted the items to help make myself feel better at the time after a tough period, but that idea got pissed on.
I see they still have their web graphics set up for their Christmas scam period.
Pm sent

Consolidated21

Mediterranean

While I had good memories from them, buying 2 vaporizers, when I paid them for some extra accessories...I had the same bad experience...they ignored me ...

Consolidated21,
  • Sad
Reactions: blackstone

Asteroweed

I think vaporisateurs.net is linked to phytohightech.com (see the bottom of the webpage © GROUPE REVOLUTIONET - PHYTO HIGH TECH 2009-2022)
Some well known members have praised the owner, Nicolas.
I cannot praise him at all, as your post reminds me that I still have to get reimbursed from a part of the 13 September order.
The commuinication is ridiculous.
Maybe we are unlucky, maybe the situation has changed since the time he has been praised in here FC

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Communication and customer service can be an issue with vaporisateur.net. I had mailed a question about an item I hadn't received yet and it remained unanswered for a while, follow up mail as well. Then I finally got a mail as well as a voicemail asking me to contact him over phone and everything was fixed in a minute. There's a phone number mentioned on the site and I think it might be the best way to contact him if other means are unsuccessful.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
  • Sad
Reactions: blackstone
Top Bottom