E NAno of Dabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
THE best/most efficient way appears to be the full sapphire halo from D-Nail at the moment.

There is a long wait time I believe and the cost is... not easy to swallow.

The Liger is also supposed to be a great cheaper alternative.

Both of those are e-nail options you would then hook up to a 14 or 18mm rig.

I personally don't believe there is an awesome portable option, but you could also consider something like the HEnail or Dabado style on the go dab station. It works decent enough.

Or just get a cheap $15 quartz banger, a $20 china rig and go at it.

Sky is the limits right now.

Edit: I forgot about the VB2 from vaporbrothers. Insane price, but supposed to be excellent for micro-dosing.

seaofgreens,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
:2c: @DrNick420 the Errlectric Concentration Station with FQN is my favorite. I have an EVO with vape-X-nails, and have tried the vb2, I have pens, nails, torches, and rigs. I still like my Errlectric best ( in fact I have 2 and all of their nail options). Paired with the rig of your choice it is a hard set-up to beat.

DrNick420

:2c: @DrNick420 the Errlectric Concentration Station with FQN is my favorite. I have an EVO with vape-X-nails, and have tried the vb2, I have pens, nails, torches, and rigs. I still like my Errlectric best ( in fact I have 2 and all of their nail options). Paired with the rig of your choice it is a hard set-up to beat.
as a fellow errlectric owner im gonna take your word on this bro.

one thing i totally forgot to put in the original post - looking for a portable or a pen or something.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
as a fellow errlectric owner im gonna take your word on this bro.

one thing i totally forgot to put in the original post - looking for a portable or a pen or something.
I have several portables in various sizes from @w9tech. All of them have their pros and cons. But all are well made and get the job done well.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I have the EVO. It has a nail for concentrates and works well for me. The EVO has great flavor for flowers too. Either concentrates or flowers EVO does it all.

Edit
I re read that - yes you did say small.

Last edited:

DrNick420

I have the EVO. It has a nail for concentrates and works well for me. The EVO has great flavor for flowers too. Either concentrates or flowers EVO does it all.
While I agree with you 100% i'm hoping for something more portable.
For the beach and stuff
starting leaning towards finding a mini rig and tiny banger

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist
This might be more portable... ;)

Errlectric posted this image to Instagram a few weeks ago along with a little text that suggested it will soon be available...

jt335yL.png

Baron23

So, portable, electric, and rip your face off.

I have a couple of pens, KP Galaxy and Lynx Hypnos Zero, but for just plain nuc'ing some shatter I love my Eleaf iStick TC 100W sub-ohm mod with DT 2.5 atomizer. Affordable and more power than you know what to do with. I have used the TC mode but quite frankly find it easier to control via variable wattage. What I like particularly over pens is that the batteries are operator replaceable. I HATE built in batteries that I know are going to fail but which I don't have access to change out.

yk33uou9m8z72klh.jpeg

oe5ggzdzn33v63za.jpeg

i2p8kqkwyjm02xvu.jpeg

DrNick420

Check out @PuffItUp Last Call. It's at the very end of the menu on the left. Some good deals on oil pens and the Otiginal DaVinci portable is on sale for $55. A real bargain.
Was the davinci good for dabs too?
I know that for flowers at least thats a pretty good deal.
They have a lot of $9 pens but i don't feel great about an ecig based pen.... so i will probably take @Baron23 advice and get that 2.5 atty and something to power it!

DrNick420,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom