• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

E-Nail by Perfect Dab Tech [WiFi + Touchscreen]

perfectdabtech

Manufacturer
What up nFC, hope that everyone has been able to stay safe throughout the past couple months. Since I made the original thread on FC in December, I have been working hard on getting this e-nail ready for consumer use. In the last couple months, things have really started coming together. I have settled on all of the hardware that I am going to using, and I am now in contact with a machinist who I will be working with to get a enclosure made for these e-nails. For I am ditching the idea of using prefabricated boxes that I have cut to my needs, and instead going to be designing a custom enclosure. At this point we are really just waiting on the enclosures to be made and then I can start taking orders and assembling controllers. Anyways, I will keep you guys updated on a expected release date both here, and on the Instagram account linked below.

Device Features:
  • WiFi Enabled with two operating modes:
    • AP Mode: The device creates its own wireless network so that you can configure the device for setup
    • IoT Mode: Connects to your home WiFi network, allowing you to quickly turn on/off your device, or even change settings from anywhere in your home
    • WiFi is NOT required for e-nail functionality
  • Advanced web panel that allows you toggle power to your coil, change your presets, and customize your device settings.
  • Free automatic software updates for life!
  • 2.8 inch Touchscreen Display
  • Customizable presets for quick access to your favorite settings
  • High quality thermocouple for accurate temperature measurements
  • Proprietary PID control to ensure the most stable and precise temperatures
  • Safety features including auto-shutoff and bad coil detection
Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter at our website!

perfectdabtech.com

IMG_1606.JPG

Please feel free to respond with any questions, comments, or concerns!

Instagram_AppIcon_Aug2017.png
@perfectdabtech

perfectdabtech

Manufacturer
Hey guys hope everyone’s summer has been off to a good start. I’ve been busy trying to get these ready for you guys! Brand new customized enclosures have been designed (pictured below). Basically I am waiting on these to be fabricated in aluminum, and then once that’s done I will be assembling the first batch and sending them off! Stay tuned to my Instagram, and make sure you’re signed up to mailing list. Please also respond with any comments, questions, or concerns. Thanks and stay safe FC!
6896-A376-AC42-4-B6-E-B86-E-D52-F38004132.jpg

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Let us know if you need any help with your Pre-Compliance testing once you get your final enclosures back, we are always happy to help out small electronics shops bring their products to market.

Thanks,
Max

perfectdabtech

Manufacturer
Let us know if you need any help with your Pre-Compliance testing once you get your final enclosures back, we are always happy to help out small electronics shops bring their products to market.

Thanks,
Max
Thanks I appreciate that offer! Luckily all of the components I am using are already certified, but I may need your help in the future!

perfectdabtech,
Reactions: JCat

maxvapor710

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Anything that contains a WiFi radio will be subject to FCC part 15B(C) testing, and additional CE requirements if you want to sell your item overseas without risk of seizure by customs. It is exponentially cheaper to certify a device using pre-certified RF components but it does not remove the requirement completely.

Anyways, It is probably not a huge deal this isn't a mass-market electronic device but its something you should look into sooner than later as its much easier and cheaper to fix any EMI issues in the design stage.

perfectdabtech

Manufacturer
Anything that contains a WiFi radio will be subject to FCC part 15B(C) testing, and additional CE requirements if you want to sell your item overseas without risk of seizure by customs. It is exponentially cheaper to certify a device using pre-certified RF components but it does not remove the requirement completely.

Anyways, It is probably not a huge deal this isn't a mass-market electronic device but its something you should look into sooner than later as its much easier and cheaper to fix any EMI issues in the design stage.
That’s extremely helpful to know thanks Max. FCC regulations are not something I’m familiar with, and I was under the impression that as long as all components were already certified there was no need for any more testing/certification. Anyways thanks for sharing I will be sure to reach out to you in the future when we get to larger production rounds and this is a real concern.
Cheers,
Matt

perfectdabtech

Manufacturer
jnanb6p7oss51.jpg

Hey FC! Hope that everyone is doing well. The e-nail is coming along nicely and I should be able to produce and sell the first batch of 20 or so units within the next few weeks. Pictured is the metal enclosure that will be the standard for our e-nails, along with a 25mm 150W coil and banger combo. Please respond here or DM with any questions!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Congrats on your progress!

Looks wonderful!

I only have one question: how much??

FlyingLow,
Reactions: PPN

perfectdabtech

Manufacturer
Congrats on your progress!

Looks wonderful!

I only have one question: how much??
Thank you for your kind words! The finishing on this particular unit is a little bit scuffed due to a machining problem that will be fixed on commercial units!

As for pricing right now I am looking at about $400 per unit which includes the coil+banger combo!

perfectdabtech,
Reactions: FlyingLow

perfectdabtech

Manufacturer
Anodized enclosures are starting to arrive and man are they looking good.. Gonna be opening up orders for the first batch of units in the next few weeks! I'll be posting updates here, but if you want to get in touch with me the best way is through my Instagram, @perfectdabtech.
Also make sure you're signed up for my mailing list on my website!
https://perfectdabtech.com/

5FA60147-9948-42D1-ADD3-926645D483D2.jpeg

53BC179A-2D05-4EC1-855D-21A23ED33B38.jpeg

Top Bottom