Dynavap mod based heater

kingscar

353046-AC-7203-4881-AA26-B1-F6305-CD5-C1.jpg

Quartz dab tube with a silicone ring.
99-ADD938-38-FA-45-AB-BF03-5-E058-D994022.jpg

Tube in the Beast, glass straw for sipping the vapor
AD84879-A-68-E3-4-D8-C-95-CC-A92-CCDEB5-A7-D.jpg

Here's the straw attached to a 14/20 joint
This works as a micro dab rig. Half a rice grain size piece of shatter was great. CO2 oil works ok but haven't gotten dense clouds,
I sent two of these out today so we can get some feedback and see if this is worth working on.
84-A323-B0-4734-4563-BF3-F-DFC2345-F01-C2.jpg

A couple of dynavap wpa set ups. On the left a 14/10 and on the right a 14/20 joint. I only got a few of these made but could retail them for $15

This looked great, so I ordered it! What Mods would you recommend for this? Also, I hope I don't get hit with fees for being in the EU

kingscar,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
This looked great, so I ordered it! What Mods would you recommend for this? Also, I hope I don't get hit with fees for being in the EU
Personally I suggest anything with NFETeams Arctic Fox firmware support as it just has a great ability for configuration even if you do only need 13 second intervals around 40 watts. I can't imagine anyone using a box mod with that firmware wanting to actually switch to something else.

https://nfeteam.org/

koepen

SW1000R
I read in the Simrell Vortex thread that some members prefer a SS tip when using induction heaters... anybody experienced an advantage for SS tip over ttip when using the Beast?

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
I read in the Simrell Vortex thread that some members prefer a SS tip when using induction heaters... anybody experienced an advantage for SS tip over ttip when using the Beast?
The Beast is not induction. It is a kanthal element. Should work the same with ti or ss

mistvaporizer,

kingscar

Just received it, I can hear something loose in the beast sliding up and down, is it worth trying to open it up to see what that could be? (Also got dinged with £18 customs charge for anyone thinking of ordering to UK)

kingscar,

Easywider

Simple is the way
Just received it, I can hear something loose in the beast sliding up and down, is it worth trying to open it up to see what that could be? (Also got dinged with £18 customs charge for anyone thinking of ordering to UK)

I believe it's the insulator plate. I think it just kinda floats between the Beastly coil and the 510 deck where the leads screw in.

Easywider,

notams

toke down Babylon
This looks cool. Don't know why it hasn't been before. Fantastic idea.

notams,

notams

toke down Babylon
@MistVape I have a Lost Vape Triade DNA 250C box mod that can run custom profiles if you're interested in more beta testers.

notams,

notams

toke down Babylon
Thanks but we have been in production mode for a while now.
Well, I'm gonna definitely check you out. I don't do IG at all. No FB either. But, I'll use my wife's acct. Thanks for the heads up on this profuct.

notams,

lordtinuviel

Need some help, I got the Beast but for some reason I'm getting atomizer not found after few hits, normally after 5 or more hits....I have try a different mod, same thing....any ideas??

tio_dito,
Top Bottom