• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dynavap 2018 m cap disc small crack? Still works great

Herbvaper

Anyone know why the disc in the cap cracks? My disc doesn't have a major crack but I was wondering why the disc cracks even a little bit like mine. Excuse my dirty cap too sorry. The only time I ever remember overheating the cap was the several times i combusted with a torch (about 5 times) and when I was using a dynacoil.

Herbvaper,

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
I have something similar in my brand new cap after just one minor combustion incident. I believe it is not a crack but charred herb stuck to the metal.

Haze Mister,
Reactions: Herbvaper

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I dunno, I see a fine line in the middle of the cap, looks like a crack to me.

I think they occur mainly after cleaning when the cap is heated while there's still some water or iso present. The heat will make the liquid expand rapidly and thus crack the cap.

I have one cracked cap that still works fine, only the downclick sometimes takes a long time.

Herbvaper

I think they occur mainly after cleaning when the cap is heated while there's still some water or iso present. The heat will make the liquid expand rapidly and thus crack the cap.

I have one cracked cap that still works fine, only the downclick sometimes takes a long time.
Sounds right i emailed dynavap the same picture and they said its fine

Herbvaper,

Herbvaper

Sounds right i emailed dynavap the same picture and they said its f

I also never cleaned the cap with iso but I heard cleaning it with water is fine?

Herbvaper,
Top Bottom