• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

DynaBox - Induction heaters and accessories for DynaVap vaporizers

Mono Loco

If I need to press and hold the button, that's so 1920 (don't get me wrong, it's very interesting, but I believe experience is different). I would really like to see the "modern" option of just pressing it down with vapcap and turning the heater on.
I know this seems to be a popular preference, but I don't really get it. (?) In either scenario, you still need to physically depress the momentary activation switch, either by pushing the DV into the "bottom of the coil" switch, or pressing your finger into an externally-mounted switch ... neither is "hands-free". For me, I actually prefer the external "remote" switch, partly because it "feels" right to me, and partly due to a sense that it should be more reliable over time (and easier to replace, if needed) ... also, there's the "dent in the cap" issue and the "cap getting pushed into and friction-wedged onto" the tip potential issue. The Flix offers both options in one unit - hard to not like THAT approach!

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
The thing I like about a switch at the bottom of the coil is the fact that I'm holding the Vapcap in my hand so I will feel it when the cap will click. If I only rely on the clicking sound I might not hear it with all the noise in the house and then it's combustion time. On the other hand I have a Flix and I have not tried the external switch yet so maybe I'll change my mind then.

DynaBox

Accessory Maker
Hi. Check out the new cases :)

DynaBox Double Case XL for two DynaVap models: OmniVap Titanium XL and VapCap M
DynaBox Double Ganja Case XL for two DynaVap models: OmniVap Titanium XL and VapCap M
DynaBox Case 2in1 - wooden magnetic case DynaVap VapCap M
DynaBox Double Ganja Case XL for two DynaVap OmniVap Titanium XL
DynaBox Double Case XL for two DynaVap OmniVap Titanium XL

screenshot-1341.jpg

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Would love to see a stand / holder with magnets for 2 / 3 / 4 Dynavaps from you guys. :-)

Siebter,

Skinku

I must say I wasn't convinced on the benefits of the single, I don't need to quickly tuck the DynaVap away but appreciate the benefits of the wood's heat resistance but the double makes me thinks of the possibility of a travel case to contain all my bits.
Sorry mind is wandering, 3 slots plus the 14mm/10mm joint adapter.
Good stuff though.

Skinku,

DynaBox

Accessory Maker
Hi. Thanks. I've already corrected it. Wooden stem can be used with condenser. It has no hole, I can make it on request.

DynaBox,

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
I just got my order and I'm very pleased with my purchase.

20200824_161321.jpg

The round case is solid, the magnets hold the two piece together really well, no risk of the case opening by itself in your pocket or your bag. The Vapcap fit inside without any problem, you can hear it rattle inside that's the only negative point I can find. You can put your Vapcap on all the magnets inside and outside, you can put four Vapcap on the top if you want they will hold.

I like it a lot , the quality is good and the work is very clean. It's a simple idea well executed, for the price it's a good deal. If you are looking for a storage solution that include a magnet this thing is a lot cheaper than a Dynastash and a lot smaller too.

The THC holder is good. Nothing really to say, it's a plank of wood with a magnet. The magnet isn't strong enough to remove the cap, same thing on the round case but I don't really care because I'm gonna use it to display my Vapcap OG on my shelf.

Nice work @DynaBox! I'm looking forward to see what other ideas you have in store for us.

DynaBox

Accessory Maker
Thank you very much for kind words. I am very pleased.
As for the strength / power of a large magnet, it all depends on how tightly the TIP is held. If you have it quite loose, you will take the CAP off. If not then no. Better to have a compressed CAP than to be too loose.

PS. I made a few pieces of wood today :)
best regards
Greg

WKFx4eT.jpg

KRQOHm7.jpg

AYdAVHa.jpg

DynaBox

Accessory Maker
Hi. Recently my account on etsy was blocked (probably by some "kind" person / competitiors) because I apparently sell products that do not comply with the regulations.
Please be advised that all orders have been completed and I am working on unblocking my account as soon as possible.
If someone would like to buy something, write in a private message.
greetings

DynaBox

Accessory Maker
Hi everyone. I wasn't here for a while. I was working on a new project.
It is DynaBox Tetra One - an on demand convection butane vaporizer. I must admit that the SBL vaporizers were the inspiration. Wood dimensions: 70 x 70 x 35 mm. The 3D mouthpiece cools down the steam and catches the herb particles that have passed through the strainer. 2 restriction nozzles in sizes 50 and 70 mm facilitate vaporization and prevent burning. The vaporizer is available in 2 variants, sapele and walnut, there will also be american cherry :)

In the meantime, I also reduced the heater a bit and it is now in the micro version (75 x 75 x 50 mm)

PS. unfortunately, I can't be found on Etsy anymore. Their dishonest policy is strange. They don't let me sell vaporizers, heaters or any other accessories, but many sellers still sell the same type of stuff.

1607583548383.jpg

1607583548417.jpg

1603633606086.jpg

Last edited:

DynaBox

Accessory Maker
Titanium or steel water adapter 10/14/18 mm for DynaVap vaporizers
Available in stainless steel or light GR5 titanium
Perfect for water filtration

1689153373727.jpg

Top Bottom