• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

DynaBox - Induction heaters and accessories for DynaVap vaporizers

DynaBox

Accessory Maker
Hello. My name is Greg and i'm from Poland.
When I bought my first dynavap vaporizer, I found it to be a great piece of equipment with a lot of potential. I decided to create something that will improve the use. This is how induction heaters and a magnetic case were created.
Below are some photos of my work.
I invite everyone to visit the website IG - DynaBox Instagram
FB - DynaBox Facebook

Induction heaters

dynabox.pl-107928688-629785290970292-2697470593556448635-n.jpg

dynabox.pl-92245814-672121180218295-6597181194903915956-n.jpg

Magnetic cases and holders

dynabox.pl-110486843-116379049945093-3339634339643539500-n.jpg

dynabox.pl-109268520-3131279643622918-38984760234930177-n.jpg

dynabox.pl-92245526-517886562161101-5235227014425025927-n.jpg

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
These are absolutely beautiful!

One question: do your IHs work with a momentary switch or via tactile switch?

Siebter,
Reactions: DynaBox

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
That is some sweet work. Off the charts man off the charts.

scy123,

Skinku

Very nice, when I have some funds I think I will try one out.
It’s nice to see another EU option.
Beautiful work.

Skinku,

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
I love the visual style of your collection, very nice and clean with just enough details on the wood to stand out from the rest. If I didn't have four IH already I would have got one but I need to keep my VAS in check. Also brillant move to make a round case that require to disassemble the tip of the Vapcap and the magnet for cooling, it's a different form factor that I have not seen elsewhere. I'm tempted but I guess the shipping to Canada would cost as much as the case. We'll see how long I can resist.

The Chemist,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Respect - Consistent product line at reasonable prices. Catchy logo.

Would love to see more of the IH insides. Glad to have another offering.

TommyDee,

Mono Loco

Lots of questions, but here are a couple:
1) Do you offer custom engraving, or an option for "no" engraving?
2) Can you make custom-length "X-X-L" cases ... say, for example, the "Gnarly Stem" @ 6" length (152.4mm, + tip)
3) What type of wood is used?
4) Is the wood sealed, or can it be stained to different colors if desired?

That's enough for now.
Dziękuję Ci

edit: By the way, your brand, and logo, are top-notch!!!!

Last edited:
Mono Loco,
Reactions: TommyDee

Mono Loco

Oooops ... I did it again ... m-u-s-t ... s---l---o---w ... d------o------w------n

Mono Loco,

DynaBox

Accessory Maker
Thanks to everyone for the answers.

@The Chemist - the shipping cost to Canada is not big, about $ 7-8, over $ 35 - free. See on Etsy, link in signature.

@Mono Loco - thanks for kind words. I will answer your questions:
1) Yes, I have already done individual projects (pictures below).
2) Yes, I can, it probably won't be a problem.
3) Dry birch plywood.
4) What do you mean - sealed? Do you mean the case or the heaters? Yes, you can paint. Soon there will be a painted heater with a new motif.

1595654989369.jpg

dynabox.jpg

dynabox.jpg

dynabox.jpg

Vaporware

@DynaBox I didn’t see a dual XL case option; do you plan to make any?

How well do the magnets hold the lid on in your pocket all day?

Can they be used to remove the cap? I’m guessing they aren’t strong enough, but I thought I should ask to make sure. :)

Vaporware,

DynaBox

Accessory Maker
Hi. Yes, I'll do Double XL, patience :)

The magnets are strong, so in a backpack or pocket, it won't open by itself.

It all depends on how tight your CAP is (I prefer it more tightly so as not to get lost somewhere). If it is loose enough, the magnets will hold. The second option is this - grab one half of the case, put the CAP in the middle, and squeeze a little ;) (photo below).

ezgif.gif

1.jpg

Last edited:

Mono Loco

Are the current prices on Etsy already calculated with the 10% off, or does a shopper need to enter a coupon code?
Never-mind ... I see that once an items (s) is put into the cart, the 10% is then deducted automatically ... SOooooo the prices shown are "pre-discont" but there's no need to enter any code manually.

Last edited:
Mono Loco,

mmx

Beautiful work Greg, keep it going. I really like the look of the induction heater but what puts me off is the switch. If I need to press and hold the button, that's so 1920 (don't get me wrong, it's very interesting, but I believe experience is different). I would really like to see the "modern" option of just pressing it down with vapcap and turning the heater on.

Could that happen in the future? No pressure, very happy to see Slavic people school the system :rockon:

mmx,

DynaBox

Accessory Maker
Thanks but I'm not gonna make a switch inside. I believe it will not be durable due to the very high temperature and contact with the CAP. I saw that in apollo it was going bad.

mmx

Yeah, that can happen, but the question is how can you/we improve that? What about if the switch is not directly under the heater, but there is "space" between them, so the heat doesn't affect the switch?

mmx,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Some of us actually even prefer a momentary switch. I don't think a tactile switch isn't durable enough (as seen in many many Portside Minis), but to me it always just felt uncomfortable having to push down the DV with the right pressure and angle. Matter of personal preference I guess.

Siebter,

DynaBox

Accessory Maker
Maybe someday :) But yes, I also prefer these more so ... Now there will be a new version of the Mini Cube and I hope there will also be a new portable version.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
@mmx - You make a lever under the tube that actuates the switch away from the VC/tube heat.
I made one with the switches one the opposite side of the board and the whole module tilts to activate.

It is a challenge for sure.

And for the record, I prefer a remote fire button. You want to just drop the VC in the cup and press fire.

TommyDee,
Reactions: mmx
Top Bottom