DV Miqro/Flowermate Pro

Im looking at trying out another dry herb vape with the 4/20 discounts coming up..

i’v had my Boundless CF for a few years... its nothing amazing but it gets the job done... I stick a tiny amount in so Im not looking for anything with a huge oven..

Im in favour of flavour extraction/ low temps for micro dosing. I currently use my CF for 5 mins every night so not a heavy user. It was my first vape and Im tempted to try another just to see if Im missing out on a higher quality vapour.. And also the bowl on the CF is huge and as I have never even quarter filled it Im wondering if its too big for my needs.

budget is around £100 max..

does anyone have experience with my list below and can chip in on the decision?

DV Miqro - (Bundle) £95

FM - V5s pro - £72

FM - V5s Pro Mini - £55

FM - V5 Nano - £68

Thanks

Groovemaster,

ginolicious

Nano broke on me in a few months. The mouthpiece that screws in to the top generally strips the threads from unscrewing it. It gets so gunked up that you can’t unscrew it to pack a new bowl.

ginolicious,

OF

How do:wave:

Has anyone had experience with the Miqro and any of the Flower Mate units? They’re roughly the same price and can't decide!

see my other thread for details on my needs/past vapes

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dv-miqro-flowermate-pro.48951/

thanks

Howdy. I believe this sort of question should be posted in "Ask FC" but am happy to give my opinions here. I own several models of FM and find them useful as most do? However, Miqro wins it hands down at many (all?) levels. It's taken over from the FMs. In fact I have two my 'backup' unit is on loan so a friend can try it out, a friend who's now pointing to the 'stay home' virus rules as a reason he should keep it a while longer......

A key point is FM is only going to work well with a properly packed load, and that size is fixed. Miqro at least gives you some control in adjusting for smaller loads?

Also worth considering in that same vein would be F2/EDGE, similar to FM, enjoying a very large fan base. I'd also include the new Vleaf Go, a neat little (real) CONVECTION vape that is truly 'on demand' (seconds from cold) for under sixty bucks shipped with the codes on the thread (otherwise $70).

And because Go really is convection, it works well with any size load, packing/conduction not being an issue. I've run mine down to .035 grams (like 30 such loads to the gram). Not much of a session, but it quickly and efficiently extracts the goodness from such loads.

Good choice that faces you for sure. Hard to go really wrong, but IMO there might be a better choice over FM? But that depends on you......

Regards to all.

OF

Top Bottom