DTBags™ Introduction

dtbags

DT Bags
Manufacturer
Greetings!
I want to share with y’all some information about a little project I’ve got going to make durable storage bags that I am customizing to fit specific vapes, and also let you know just a little about me.

This week I’ve made an Etsy store. I am initially offering bags for the PAX by Ploom and the Magic Flight LaunchBox™ so if you’re looking for a convenient way to carry either of these around, check it out at www.dtbags.etsy.com.

Here are a pix of the PAX bag (comes with a free wooden stir stick!) and the LaunchBox™ bag -- visit my etsy store for more info...

dtbags018-small.jpg
dtbags019-small.jpg

About me, I’m a 74-year old retired software developer. I “retired” rather suddenly when, after working for a company for over 15 years, it went belly up a few years ago. I’ve always had artsy-crafty kinds of hobbies so since then I’ve been doing more painting and drawing and teaching myself 3D computer modeling. I am currently living in an “adult” residential building in Seattle.

Then recently, my friend SLiM, whom you may know from these boards, mentioned that some people in the vape community were looking for a convenient way to store and carry their units. He knew that I had a sewing machine and at one time I actually learned to sew (now there’s another story!), so he suggested that I come up with something.

I liked this idea for a couple of reasons. First, I am pleased to be able to do something to support a community that I believe is being harassed for purely political reasons, and second, I welcome a new projects, because where I live I’ve seen far too many older people decline simply because they don’t have enough things to keep them busy and active.

As far as future plans go, although I am working on a bag for the INHALATER INH004, I would love to get suggestions from the community so I can come up with bags and pouches that are really wanted.

Cheers,
Bill

PS, Oh yeah, the "DT" in DTBags™ comes from "Dimensionally Transendental" -- yeah, Dr. Who fan here -- and sorry, the bags really aren't bigger on the inside than they are on the outside :-)

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
PS, Oh yeah, the "DT" in DTBags™ comes from "Dimensionally Transendental" -- yeah, Dr. Who fan here -- and sorry, the bags really aren't bigger on the inside than they are on the outside :-)

LOL, damn! I was truly looking forward to a Tardis storage bag. :)

dtbags

DT Bags
Manufacturer
Thanks for the good wishes, Goatpussy and a special thanks to iloveB00bs for the great pix!

- Bill

dtbags,

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Nice job DT. American made quality for the win! I'm sure you'll sell a good amount of these, solid solution my man.

Steele Concept,
Reactions: Vicki

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I would love to see one made for the inhalater!

And perhaps a two piece set for carrying a cloud + hydratube?

CentiZen,

NewVape

What a guy!
Ok when you mentioned being a DW fan I thought how cool it would be to have the TARDIS printed on the bag. Which lead me to think "hey how about having custom images printed on the bags? Hmmm sounds like you know how that might be done. Just a thought.

NewVape,
Reactions: Vicki

dtbags

DT Bags
Manufacturer
@CentiZen: I'll have some for the Inhalater in a week or so! I need to replenish my supplies so I can't guarantee they'll be made out of the same fabrics but they'll be just as classy ;)

@NewVape: Custom images -- great idea! I'll look into it.

Cheers,
Bill

dtbags,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
There are plans for a Solo bag, but it is more complex then the other designs. I thought it would be best if the solo bag was designed to hold the glass stems more securely. I thought this would help prevent breaking.

Top Bottom