Drugtest

P3terpan

I will start off with hello fellow stoners. I have a drug test Monday for work in the mines and have 1/8 of a bottle of ultra keen synthetic urine. Now this stuff has is the past got me through but this time I was 2 degrees under tempt so it was sent away for lab testing and came back a pass under temperature meaning I have to retest. Now has anyone used this product with their own urine and did you pass. And has anyone fried out their own urine then added water to make a clean sample. I'm stuck in the desert with no one I know and no money. Any advice would be awesome. Remedies?

P3terpan,

GoldenBud

basically no matter what you do, if you vaped well, in the next ~20 days you've got nothing to do with it.

GoldenBud,
Reactions: P3terpan

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker
I may be totally wrong here, but as far as I know you could just try to get your kidneys to flush hard by drinking loads of water (like, 5 litres a day or so), which together with a few days of abstinence should dilute the THC metabolites in your urine sufficiently as to come out clear on the test. But, afaik, they also test for creatine to make sure you're not flushing like you would using that method, so at the same time you're gonna want to take some creatine powder as to not void the sample. But as I said, this may be nothing but bro science :shrug:

In related news, avoid poppy seeds (e.g., on bagels), apparently if you eat a whole bunch it can make you pop up as positive for opiate abuse

Also, is it just me or is this whole testing someone's urine for work not just the most insane privacy violation ever? Where does it stop? Cavity search before and after work?

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I may be totally wrong here, but as far as I know you could just try to get your kidneys to flush hard by drinking loads of water (like, 5 litres a day or so), which together with a few days of abstinence should dilute the THC metabolites in your urine sufficiently as to come out clear on the test. But, afaik, they also test for creatine to make sure you're not flushing like you would using that method, so at the same time you're gonna want to take some creatine powder as to not void the sample. But as I said, this may be nothing but bro science :shrug:

In related news, avoid poppy seeds (e.g., on bagels), apparently if you eat a whole bunch it can make you pop up as positive for opiate abuse

Also, is it just me or is this whole testing someone's urine for work not just the most insane privacy violation ever? Where does it stop? Cavity search before and after work?

Not really that insane depending on the line of work... where ever safety is concerned, especially the lives of other people, its reasonable to me. There are plenty of jobs that wouldn't require drug tests if one has an issue with it.

I heard slamming like a gallon of cranberry juice a day for a couple days will help accelerate a cleanse? Never had to worry about it personally, so I'm afraid thats about the best advice I can offer, especially for a cost effective remedy that *might* help you by Monday.

BrianTL,

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
I will start off with hello fellow stoners. I have a drug test Monday for work in the mines and have 1/8 of a bottle of ultra keen synthetic urine. Now this stuff has is the past got me through but this time I was 2 degrees under tempt so it was sent away for lab testing and came back a pass under temperature meaning I have to retest. Now has anyone used this product with their own urine and did you pass. And has anyone fried out their own urine then added water to make a clean sample. I'm stuck in the desert with no one I know and no money. Any advice would be awesome. Remedies?

I’ve dealt with this, but it’s been awhile. If it’s a scheduled test, what you want to do is start drinking a LOT of water or juice a few hours leading up to the test, to the point you have to urinate frequently.

You should also take a vitamin B complex tablet or two that morning. This is very important because this will make your urine a normal yellow color instead of clear from drinking all that water/juice. The first thing the tech does is note the color and the temperature of the sample, before the lab does their thing. If the color is clear or the temp is not body temperature it’s a big red flag that you’re cheating.

I’m sure there’s commercial stuff that may or may not work, but this is a simple, natural way to beat a scheduled urine test.

P3terpan

Thanks guys, I recently got approval for cannabis use through my doctors supervision. So I got Australian special access to cannabis and a script aswel but I'm not game to use them because of the still controversial opinions still held by the public. It sux as I'm legal to smoke cannabis in queensland for insomnia and anxiety and thc at night. But these massive mining giants think they can control way medicine we put in our bodies. I have some synthetic urine I might add to it or pay a local to pee in a cup for me.

P3terpan,

mephisto

I would not recommend mixing your synthetic with organic. If you lack the amount needed with your remaining synthetic, the other route seems much less stressful. Pocket hand warmers and a prescription bottle that will hold 2oz of clean sample. Good luck with your results, lots of us still have to abide by these required tests.

mephisto,

P3terpan

I read somewhere about dehydrating a sample and scrapping the salts left after the liquid has been evaporated then adding water. Thanks I won't mix the synthetic and my own. I appreciate the replies my test is Monday. So I have a little time to come up with a plan.

P3terpan,

Vaporware

Just make sure that your plan takes the lab’s procedures into account, if you can find out what they are. If you bring something with you and they make it difficult or impossible for you to use it, you need to know whether you’re going through with the real test, walking out, etc.

I’ve never had a job where anyone tried to drug test me, but I have read about other people’s experiences. It’s always sounded like these ”retest at a lab” scenarios were designed to make it harder for people to cheat the test.

I hope they’re not too bad where you are, but I would still be prepared to possibly legitimately test positive or to walk away (which I’m guessing would risk or even automatically terminate your job). If you have coworkers who have been through this, they’d be the best source of details on the process and just how hard they’re trying to catch you.

Good luck out there. As long as users of any substance aren’t endangering others by using it I don’t think their employers/governments/etc. should have anything to say about it.

Edit: I don’t mean to put a lot of extra worry on you, and for all I know your plan may go perfectly, but if they do throw a wrench into Plan A (or maybe it’s B now), trying to figure out how to handle that on the spot without making your situation obvious would be difficult for most people.

I just think that if you reach Plan C it’s important to know what that is and be ready to go forward without setting off extra alarms. Managing to test negative (or even testing positive) while appearing to believe you will test positive is a less than ideal situation.

Last edited:
Vaporware,
Reactions: sunyata

tokenknifeguy

I've done the water method to pass a test before but I don't want to ever do it again, lol. I was pissing like every 10 mins for a long ass time. On the way to take the test, which was a 45 min drive, we (me and buddy took it and both passed with water method) had to stop every so often to piss on the side of the road. Once we left we still had to keep stopping to piss, lol. You can actually overdose on water and die, so I wouldn't recommend it. I only use the fake piss now, but see if you can just find some clean piss from someone.

tokenknifeguy,
Top Bottom