• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dreamwood Peacemaker

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
I spent the entire day yesterday getting entirely way too intoxicated, eating too much sushi, and buying stupid Shrek shirts at the mall (picture related).

The peacemaker is fun. I have settled at 4.4 on the vvps. The first evening I used it with the ATM and was not seeing good results, and.I wanted to see what this thing was capable of before fiddling around with it. The following day I used the 3-12v-5a vvps you can get off of Amazon with great results.

I was first having more luck using the stem coupler, with it having the load closer to the heater. Here I was having better results running it at the 4.1-.2, with awesome flavor (albeit the "hemp" I'm using tastes like leather).

Having thin vapor production at the 4.1-.2 I moved up the dial ever so slightly to hit the 4.3-.4 range, and this is where I think the unit performs best. Beautiful, thick, and fast extraction within a second or so of pulling on the bowl.

The form factor is fun. I haven't really used the handle, and rather like to hold it in the palm of your hand like you are eating an apple.

Build quality is what to expect from dreamwood...stunning. I'm just very impressed with the unit, it had me roasting AND enjoying what I mostly find to be unbearable cannabis flavors. The novel factor helped, but I think it's going to stick around on my desk for a long while.

🤠

Razhumikin

Peacemaker came today, and boy is it a beautiful set.
Im still getting it dialed in; i started at the reccomended 4.1 volts and got no vapor, so I increased it by .1 and waited ten minutes to heat soak, then tried again. Ive had to repeat this process many times, but it seems ive gotten it to mostly where I want it to be at 5.35 volts. Vapor is pure and tasty, although im still working on getting it to be thick. Not a big issue though most vapes have a learning period, and im sure I will find the right spot for it soon. Guess that means i have to vape some more :).

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
I was offered this one yesterday and while it looks beautiful and whatnot I think it's too expensive for what it is (a beta product), so I refused.
I know the new version will be even more expensive (€ 350-€ 420 range), but I still think the price is too steep for this vaping technology. And, to be honest, this is the way I ended up feeling about pretty much every Dreamwood vape I have. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah 350-400 euro for this is insane to me, if I were going to spend that kind of money I don't want a simple looking unit

Last edited:

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
Yeah 350-400 euro for this is insane to me, if I were going to spend that kind of money I don't want a simple looking unit
This release had bundles in a €195-€350 price range (or so I was told), so I'm not surprised someone found something interesting at a reasonable price point.
I've approached Dreamwood hoping to find one of the cheaper units available, but no luck.

Franco,

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
These being betas and everything, I believe the prices are going to be all over the place. In addition, with watching their Instagram, they had mentioned that they may just be doing custom orders (not sure if they ment these peacemakers or just in general). So it is possible that the price range for these will be pretty big.

@Razhumikin, were you able to make peace? Did you get a chance to use the wpa?

A sidenote: the coupler for the stem is awesome.

Razhumikin

These being betas and everything, I believe the prices are going to be all over the place. In addition, with watching their Instagram, they had mentioned that they may just be doing custom orders (not sure if they ment these peacemakers or just in general). So it is possible that the price range for these will be pretty big.

@Razhumikin, were you able to make peace? Did you get a chance to use the wpa?

A sidenote: the coupler for the stem is awesome.
Yes i got very peaceful last night lol. Settled in at 5.5 volts, got the nice powerful extraction I was looking for. Clouds are super yummy.

coolbreeze

The Douglasie Peacemaker:
IMG-4096.jpg

This one was $210, and two hits in I can tell you it's very much worth it. I bought it partly because it was 1/3 less than the other remaining set, but mostly because I love the look, partly for the novelty of a firwood vape. I could not resist getting my noggin knocked with a softwood mallet!

Anyhow, two hits in and it works like a charm. Great flavor, big, fluffy hits. Response is instantaneous. Set to 4.12 and it's hitting like my Hot Rod, sorta, except more open, like a B0 or SX. I will try it later on an RBR--it feels plenty open enough for it to function at slower draws, I think. The roast looks completely even after ~4 hits. I'll try to see if it can be overwhelmed but I assume the wire and glass heat well enough for back-to-back hits. I may try the balls someday but at this point I don't see the need.

One issue: it would not seal well enough to work with my older Dreamwood bowls: the chamfer is not deep or wide enough for the heater/screen to seat deep enough to seal. The new bowls that come in the set have a bigger chamfer and the seal is great.

Barring something unapparent, this one has already earned a spot on the desk. This is a fantastic vape!

Edit: Works beautifully with the RBR!

Last edited:

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
Still really enjoying the PeaceMaker and how responsive it is to fine adjustments to the vvps.

I received the 16mm wpa with the glass connector, and have mixed results. On insta today a discussion was started asking about everyone's experience with the 16mm vs 18mm wpa. He also stated that a small twist of the vape on the 16mm will make a better connection, this I have yet to try. I have gotten very great results using an 18mm wooden bowl from iDB, but would love one with the class connector.

So far I am more a fan of the 18mm application, what about y'all?

coolbreeze

Still really enjoying the PeaceMaker and how responsive it is to fine adjustments to the vvps.
Yeah, responsiveness and the open hits. The flavor's really good too.
I received the 16mm wpa with the glass connector, and have mixed results. On insta today a discussion was started asking about everyone's experience with the 16mm vs 18mm wpa. He also stated that a small twist of the vape on the 16mm will make a better connection, this I have yet to try. I have gotten very great results using an 18mm wooden bowl from iDB, but would love one with the class connector.
I have still only been using it through small rigs so the only 18mm piece I've tried it with was the Prophet: it was awesome, I had to turn down a bit.

The 16mm adapter works great for me, and it is what I have been using for the most part. I tried a bunch of other 16mm adapters and it will not seat and seal well with those. The rim of the basket interferes. I'm all in on the nozzle with the glass screen as a result.

I have found however that the PM will seat/seal fine with DLX chambers.
So far I am more a fan of the 18mm application, what about y'all?
I'm a fan of all three pieces, tbh! I find direct hits more enjoyable with this compared to logs because of the openness.

Razhumikin

Im still really loving the peacemaker, although im definitely in the 18mm bowl camp rather than the 16mm bowl camp. The connection with the 16mm bowls is a little wonky on mine, but now that ive switched to using the 18mm bowl I got with it and some other 18mm bowls I own, ive been getting insane results on 4.5-4.6 volts. I love how wide open the airflow is without feeling like im compromising on power at all.

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
Yea I am so far liking it the most with my 18mm bowl from iDB, makes an awesome seal. I have used the dfreeze and it is good, but I need to use it more for better feedback.

The 16mm was chosen for the intent of not getting the glass dirty from resign from the wood from using an 18mm. I'm 18mm all the way just for the function and could not care less about staining the glass.

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
The peacemaker is great.

I had used it intensively for about a week and then put it on the shelf for a bit. I decided to take it back out and it has fully struck me as being awesome. I like high temp vaping, and I try to fully extract with as little hits as possible (preferably one hit is the best). This usually requires me to use a water piece or something with an extended airpath to mitigate the harshness of the vapor. I was tickled pink to use a toasty top roasting tube to get amazing single hits from without irritation. This vape has been an excellent addition to the collection.

coolbreeze

The peacemaker is great.

I had used it intensively for about a week and then put it on the shelf for a bit. I decided to take it back out and it has fully struck me as being awesome. I like high temp vaping, and I try to fully extract with as little hits as possible (preferably one hit is the best). This usually requires me to use a water piece or something with an extended airpath to mitigate the harshness of the vapor. I was tickled pink to use a toasty top roasting tube to get amazing single hits from without irritation. This vape has been an excellent addition to the collection.
Can I ask what wood your set is made from?

StinKing

After obtaining a Dreamwood Glow, I enjoyed the device so much that I went and picked up a Peacemaker when I saw they were available.

I'm very fond of the hammer like design. It's a convenient size and is perfect for just setting it down wherever on my desk. I find the DWs quality to be the best I have come across. At this point I own a good amount of commercial and artisan vapes, Cosmic X, TP80, Angus, Firewood, TM2, SSV, Ditanium, just to name a few. Out of all that I own, I think Dreamwoods are the best when it comes to visual design and woodwork quality. The creator really knows what he is doing when making the devices.

My lungs aren't in the best shape at the moment so I only vaped two bowls out of the Peacemaker so far and it functioned just as great as it looks. First rip was at 4.50, little vapor, great terpy flavor. Next one I tried 5.5 and it gave me an awesome flavorful and potent hit.

I can't wait to use the device more and really see what it is capable of, but as of right now, I'm already very pleased with my new desktop unit.

Top Bottom