• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dreamwood Peacemaker

Razhumikin

The first batch of these outside of beta testers is about to hit the market, and as one of the people who will be receiving one I figured I'd make this thread for discussion. I'd love to hear opinions and thoughts from any of the lucky few that already have one of these bad boys! Ill be sure to post an update once i get my device as well.

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
Landed myself a beta unit and am excited to get it in my hands. I have a couple of their other butane devices and am very impressed with their craftsmanship.

Excited to see what this is about, I saw an insta story he had where one of the units was filled with balls. These are for sure the early iterations that will be falling into some of us FC user's hands.

Dutch-Mic

I test one of the earliest beta units for a while now. The iterations that are sent to people have (minor) aesthetic and practical differences, and they also come with other bowls and accessories than the one that I have received. This weekend I want to share my impressions in a bigger post, but feel free to ask questions.

A little spoiler alert:

- The Peacemaker can be both used for microdosing and bigger amounts.
- You can use it with or without balls.
- One or two hit extractions are possible. I prefer temp stepping and that is also perfectly possible.
- The Peacemaker can also be used with a cooling mouthpiece.
- Heat-up time is a few minutes.

Dutch-Mic

Disclaimer: I never used other plug-in desktop vaporizers, only torch powered desktop and portable ones. I do have experience with the Dobby, Punch Mini, Glow 14/18 and Roasty. I test one of the first beta models of the Peacemaker. The ones that are sold now have aesthetic and functional differences. They also come with other bowls and accessories that I haven’t used.

The Peacemaker is Dreamwood’s first plug-in desktop vaporizer. It is basically an injector vaporizer with the Dreamwood woodwork around the ‘injector’. The injector is held in place with O-rings.

What I really like about Dreamwood is the versatility and that characteristic is also visible in the Peacemaker. Not only can you use it with the provided wooden bowl. It also has a wooden connector so that you can use it with a cooling mp and a domed screen like the ones from Arizer.

The wooden connector can also be used with a 18mm male glass part in which you can put a domed screen. That is why it is both easy to microdose and to use bigger amounts (with the wooden bowl).

Taste wise I definitely prefer it over the Glow. I don’t know what it exactly is, but somehow the taste seems to be purer. I also have a torch powered Elev8r, but haven’t used it once when I started testing. This means that the taste/user friendliness balance is great.

The Peacemaker extracts my herbs nicely. It can be used with or without balls. Without balls you need to stir it after one or a few hits for even extraction. I never felt the urge to add balls, but another tester said that the herbs vape a bit more evenly then. Stirring is so easy with those injector style vapes that I never had the urge to add the balls. Only if FC-members want me to try it then I’ll do that.

Any negatives or points of attention?
The injector stays sometimes in the beta wooden connector, but I heard that is a beta thing. The wood warms up, so waxing the wood might be a good idea. The heater is glass with kanthal wired around it. If it kisses the floor then it could break. Last point of attention: the injector has a domed screen on it to keep the heater away from herbs, debris and other things that you don’t want to get in contact with it. I think that it would be nice if the injector would be made fully from glass.

Is is important to note that the Peacemaker doesn’t come with a voltage supply. According tot be maker you can buy one for around 15 euros from E-Bay that works great. I use that one too and I have no complains so far. The voltage can drop a bit in the beginning, but once it has warmed up it stays nicely around the same voltage level.

To conclude: I really like my early beta version of the Peacemaker. I love the taste, ease of use, the versatility and the relatively quick heat-up time (few minutes).

I’m very curious what people that have more experience with other desktop vapes think of it.

Last edited:

Franco

is (most likely) vaping

The price on this last peace is a early bird price, only this one is left at the moment. If you like it hit him up on insta..
I was offered this one yesterday and while it looks beautiful and whatnot I think it's too expensive for what it is (a beta product), so I refused.
I know the new version will be even more expensive (€ 350-€ 420 range), but I still think the price is too steep for this vaping technology. And, to be honest, this is the way I ended up feeling about pretty much every Dreamwood vape I have. 🤷‍♂️

Dutch-Mic

I was offered this one yesterday and while it looks beautiful and whatnot I think it's too expensive for what it is (a beta product), so I refused.
I know the new version will be even more expensive (€ 350-€ 420 range), but I still think the price is too steep for this vaping technology. And, to be honest, this is the way I ended up feeling about pretty much every Dreamwood vape I have. 🤷‍♂️

Haha yeah, the price tag is definitely something to think about! I believe it is priced like that because of all the crafting hours. The wooden parts, the heater and assembly are made and done by one person.

I have another perspective on the Dreamwood line-up: I think the prices match the quality of the products. The woodwork looks great, the products are offered with nice accessories and their stuff just works great for me. They also offer sales during the year. But yeah, I’m a sucker for nice woodwork and craftsmanship!

Last edited:

wisausnk

But you realize that the peacemaker is completely Handmade, and work costs money.

No need to buy if it’s too expensive for you, but the price is great for such a set. And beta Unit doesn’t mean it works worse. I have mine for quiet some time and it works like intended.

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
But you realize that the peacemaker is completely Handmade, and work costs money.
Of course, but I still think the price they charge is too steep for this vaporizer.
Don't get me wrong I do respect their work, but my experience with their devices was not as stellar as yours.
I like them, but in the end I like their competitors more (which are also cheaper FWIW).

Again, not wanting to criticize a new product that I don't have in my possesion, just wanted to share my experience and point of view.

Haha yeah, the price tag is definitely something to think about! I believe it is priced like that because of all the crafting hours. The wooden parts, the heater and assembly are made and done by one person.

I have another perspective on the Dreamwood line-up: I think the prices match the quality of the products. The woodwork looks great, the products are offered with nice accessories and their stuff just works great for me. They also offer sales during the year. But yeah, I’m a sucker for nice woodwork and craftsmanship!
I completely understand your perspective. Yes, they do look beautiful, but somehow they struggle to get into my rotation.

wisausnk

Of course, but I still think the price they charge is too steep for this vaporizer.
Don't get me wrong I do respect their work, but my experience with their devices was not as stellar as yours.
I like them, but in the end I like their competitors more (which are also cheaper FWIW).

Again, not wanting to criticize a new product that I don't have in my possesion, just wanted to share my experience and point of view.

I completely understand your perspective. Yes, they do look beautiful, but somehow they struggle to get into my rotation.

And that’s ok, not every vaporizer is made for all. As long as we are happy with what we use we are set 💪🏻

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
I have to say the only reason I went for this at such a high price is that I am VERY impressed by their craftsmanship of some of their other vapes they have. In addition they offer an experience unlike the other major brands, I get to watch day-to-day updates on their whole operation via Instagram. Something about it being so intimate, and offering such high quality, will always win my extra dollar over trying to save a buck.

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
My unit is state side an en route. I unfortunaly am waiting on a harvest, so I am currently out of bud. Had to order some high THCa hemp in anticipation of receiving the unit.

I plan on using the ATM, and see most feedback starting around the 4.2 value. @Dutch-Mic & @wisausnk what values are you finding to be the best? Also what vvps you running? Thanks!

Dutch-Mic

My unit is state side an en route. I unfortunaly am waiting on a harvest, so I am currently out of bud. Had to order some high THCa hemp in anticipation of receiving the unit.

I plan on using the ATM, and see most feedback starting around the 4.2 value. @Dutch-Mic & @wisausnk what values are you finding to be the best? Also what vvps you running? Thanks!

I use it around 4.1 and 4.2 (without the balls). The vvps: https://www.ebay.de/itm/363834974480

Top Bottom