DragonVap DVP 500

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
dragon_vapor_tisch_vaporizer.jpg

hey, i wonder why there is no information on the DVP 500 DragonVap Vaporizer on this board. Is it possible that this thing is sold under a different name in the US?! It already won some awards in 2009 in spain! It's not a new device!
Not sure if it is available outside of europe, anyway
it's pretty much a china made volcano clone, that works quite well for half the price.

you can find a full review on my blog: dragonvap dvp 500 vaporizer

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Itsnot on here because its a cheap outdated product made by a company with a poor following. Their handheld version is crap and i wouldnt expect anything better from this. Also it may be cheaper than a volcano but whose going to buy this over well established cheaper products such as the extreme Q which has more functions to offer as well.

An vaporizer with the word dragon in it is not for me

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
all true. but this post is not to hail this vaporizer but to discuss it! if it's crap people still deserve to know.
if you would have read me review you would know that i hate their handheld, too btw ;) actually i think earth spirit has not much to do with the development of this thing. they just gave their name. i'm not even sure if the dvp 500 and 600 was produced by the same chinese company! i doubt it actually

Timothy

I believe this vaporizer has been mentioned on this site before. It is not a popular vaporizer in my opinion from what Mynameismud mentioned above and many other factors: not many online retailers sell them and the main reasons are because in the same price range you have the HerbalAire and the Arizer Extreme Q which have a good following an come from reputable companies with honest warranties.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
all true. but this post is not to hail this vaporizer but to discuss it! if it's crap people still deserve to know.
if you would have read me review you would know that i hate their handheld, too btw ;) actually i think earth spirit has not much to do with the development of this thing. they just gave their name. i'm not even sure if the dvp 500 and 600 was produced by the same chinese company! i doubt it actually

You are correct, it is not made by the same company and is available from other vaporizer companies as well like Inavap. It was actually my first vape. I thoroughly regret that.

Top Bottom