Discontinued Dragon Lite Portable

mob

mmj over bs
Pretty sure they're talking about the Italian one he posted a link to (the same one you quoted). The Dragon Lite is the vape with the warranty you outlined.

mob,

hogleg

I have had the dragon lite for a few days now and it seems to work pretty well. The construction is plastic with a wood bowl insert. I tried using batteries with the wrapper still but it is hard to get a connection so i stripped them. What a waste of money I got it for $43 w/ free shipping and had to supply my own batts and case. The pics make it look worse than it really does the finish reflects light in a weird way. It works but I still like the mflb better

hogleg,

mob

mmj over bs
^Pretty much what I had figured, a mid-decent knockoff, Nothing more, nothing less.

One question though is there anything about the Dragon lite that you like better than the MFLB?

mob,

hogleg

I do not like anything about this more than the mflb except if it got lost or taken away I wouldnt care but its only worth $15 or so though imoh

hogleg,
hogleg said:
I have had the dragon lite for a few days now and it seems to work pretty well. The construction is plastic with a wood bowl insert. I tried using batteries with the wrapper still but it is hard to get a connection so i stripped them. What a waste of money I got it for $43 w/ free shipping and had to supply my own batts and case. The pics make it look worse than it really does the finish reflects light in a weird way. It works but I still like the mflb better

Did the guy ever send you a tracking number? He hasn't sent one to me yet and I ordered it about 4 days ago.

vaporenthuiast12993,

mob

mmj over bs
hogleg said:
I tried using batteries with the wrapper still but it is hard to get a connection so i stripped them.

The idea of not having to peel the batteries was intriguing, but sounds like that still needs a little work.

If this was price lower say $20 I'd pick it up just for shits an giggles but as of now my mflb is serving me well.

mob,
http://imgur.com/a/l18bJ

Ok, I got it. Here are some pics of the unit (sorry I'm no photographer :p)

I haven't used it yet as I have not revived the batteries/charger I ordered as of this writing.

Compared to my brothers Magic flight its a bit bigger . Nice unit all in all, the top plastic piece is held in by a molded pivot in the lower center this is its only facet I'm not too fond of as I like the magic flight set up a bit better.

I will post with results asap.

Green

Edit:
Here is the price breakdown

unit 38$ Ebay
4xSanyo batteries 7$ Ebay
Charger 2$ Ebay

47$ total.

And I borrowed My brothers batteries :p Unit seems to work good though I have only taken a couple draws on it so far. As expected same use technique as the MF.

Edit #2 Well it seems to work flawlessly. For the price I'm very happy with it.

Imagreenwitya,

abo27495

they had one of these at the local headshop for $69. It felt solid but was definitely bigger than the mflb

abo27495,
Got mine today. A few critics: 1. it feels cheap and made of fake plastic.
2. the hole is too small for the battery and the battery case doesn't allow the connection to happen.
3. I don't feel enough vapor go into the lungs

goods: I got very very high :brow:, but all in all, Its worth the money but not much more

vaporenthuiast12993,

mgizzle

I got a dragon lite vaporizer. It sucks. The battery gets hotter than the bowl and it aint vaporizing anything. I dunno if the one I received is defective or if all of them are like that. Either way, I'm trying to get my money back but no answer from the seller these last few days. Had to file a case with ebay. Gonna have to go with the launch box.

mgizzle,

mgizzle

I take that back. Was trying to use it w/out the washer that it comes w/. Lost it, had to make my own. With the washer and the battery stripped, it works fine.

mgizzle,

hogleg

mine never really worked right it took a lot of effort( it was very hard for me to get and to keep a connection, like lots of weird side pressure needed) to get the batt to connect and never gave hits that really satisfied me . I ripped the screen out and sent a pic to the manufacter to get my refund

hogleg,

abo27495

The original battery covers did not work 100%, they changed it and now they work much better

abo27495,

vaporboy

Last week 4 friends a and I received our dragon lites, we think they are the bomb.
The best part is we got them for 43 dollars a piece for a 5 lot.

vaporboy,

bigtime

I just bought a dragon lite from my local store. I was just looking for one and the price was $99.
I have not seen it any cheaper and the store told me that they are now only selling it with the batteries
and charger for $99. I really like this unit and the problems I read about with the battery cover seem completely fixed.
This unit works great. I have had a magic flight for a year now and it is great also. This unit seems to work just as good and it does look so much nicer. The sanyo battery and charger seems to be as good as my magic flight. I really like the fact that I can go to the store a buy extra batteries at any time.
I would like to say that the $99 was higher than others had paid, but I was in a hurry to get it and I only
found it on ebay for $99 also.
I saw 5 lots on ebay at $55 has anyone seen a place to buy a 5 lot cheaper????

sessnet

Noob Saibot
$33 each on ebay : /

Sorry you paid $99...I got my MFLB off ebay for $89 delivered here, new version also!...why pay more? Just pay $90 for the real deal - if possible!

sessnet,

bigtime

I have a MFLB and a Vapir One, and now I have a dragon lite. This dragon lite is so much nicer looking than my magic flight. It is cool!! and it works just as good. The mflb works great and I have been extreemly happy with it and also the vapir one is great. I saw the post where it said the Dragon Lite looks more like a benz. That is why I decided to try it. I would say MFLB looks more like a model T car and this does look like a benz if it were a car. That is why I am looking for a five lot. the best price I can find is on ebay at $55 each. My friend is getting maried in two weeks and I want to give these out at the stag party.
If anyone one know where to get it cheaper please let me know.

cluffy

Vaker
For all the Dragon Lite owners who are happy with their purchase: video or it didn't happen. Not a video out there... am I wrong?? Just checking. Sorry if I violated any rules but I smell bullshit.

cluffy,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Its extra fishy when someone with NO previous posts comes to support a vape. I know I am just being critical, but I feel like newer members making claims need to back those up more than "regulars" if that is fair. For all I know this dragon thing could be awesome, but no one has proven that in any way.

darkrom,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
One thing that seems weird is - people say it looks better than an MFLB? Maybe a matter of preference.

But for all we know this could be JUST AS GOOD as a MFLB, or even better? I would pony up $33 for one, but I need 4 other "adventurous" people to go in with me for that price. I "sort of" trust the maker because of the supposed lifetime warranty.

Now that other clone, "DA KUBE" I am staying away from, and do not want to risk trying.

sessnet,
Top Bottom