• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dogs....ya gotta love em

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
I've got my 2 dogs (a god knows what rescue dog from a northern reserve and a Cairn Terrieer), and my GF's 2 dogs (a Golden Retriever and a Greyhound/Golden Lab cross) at my place tonight (testing whether or not they can live together). Pretty much evrything's going okay, except the Golden Retriever has managed to drool on some rented DVD's and knock over a full beer; the other one killed five 'dog toys' and stole a piece of pizza. Doesn't help that I'm vaped and have eaten a Cannabutter cookie, and am finding it hard to keep track of all them, but it's fun nonetheless.

Trying to watch TV and none of the four dogs will leave my side.

On the other hand I don't think I have to worry about anyone trying to kill me tonight. :)

Tom

-throw 2 or 3 cats into the mix as well.

tdavie,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
We recently found a stray (that was almost 3 weeks ago), and we have not been able to find his owner. So, now we have three dogs instead of just two. LOL He's a good boy, still young too. We decided to name him Draco. :)

We also have a few cats in the mix too. :lol:

Vicki,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
My dog had the grandiose idea to give a porcupine a smooch (again) this weekend... :rolleyes:
100+ quills in her muzzle. Her tongue was a pin cushion. They had to tranquilize her to stop her from wiggling around (the husky in her makes her unbelievably squirmy).

She's totally wiped from the ordeal. What a lil' sweetheart, I love her & all dogs, but man, they can be real tards sometimes! :lol:

SpiralArchitect,

hereatlast

I miss living with a dog. Its been a little more than a year since I lived with a beautiful all white Siberian Husky. Living in the city space is definitely an issue.

hereatlast,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
SpiralArchitect said:
My dog had the grandiose idea to give a porcupine a smooch (again) this weekend... :rolleyes:
100+ quills in her muzzle. Her tongue was a pin cushion. They had to tranquilize her to stop her from wiggling around (the husky in her makes her unbelievably squirmy).

She's totally wiped from the ordeal. What a lil' sweetheart, I love her & all dogs, but man, they can be real tards sometimes! :lol:

You feel so bad for them, don't you? We had a nest of skunks under our shed one year. They would come out at all hours of the day. My dog got sprayed 5 times in 1 week. Wouldn't you think he'd have gotten the idea at least after the 2nd time? We ended up having to shave him bald.

momofthegoons,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
lwien said:
tdavie said:

Trying to watch TV and none of the four dogs will leave my side.

Dat's cuz you da alpha. :cool:

No, not by a long shot. I think the reason they were all crowding me is because I had turned off the heat, opened all the windows in the house and had retreated to the tv/computer room where I had a small heater going. The temperature outside was 36F?

Tom

tdavie,
Top Bottom