Does the S&B Mighty perform better than the Crafty+?

Shogun.

「Stand User」
I recently got a crafty+ and while it's one of the best portable vaporizer I've tried, it leaves me wanting more. I used to exclusively use concentrates all day so the crafty ended up not being able to keep up with my tolerance. My dynavap converted me to vaping only as it smacks through a water piece, but now it's only convinced me to spend more on a hard hitting electric vape that I could pass around if I wanted too (shoulda never came here, this site gave me V.A.S 😤)

Anyways I'm wondering if the Mighty's vapor production in anyway? Like can it pump out more vapor, quicker/deeper extraction, or are they mostly the same?

Might just have to go desktop if it's not anymore powerful, but I'd really prefer not to be tethered to a wall...
maybe for my next next purchase 😬

darbarikanada

from everything I've read, the main difference between the mighty and the crafty is battery life, esp. with the older crafty. I've never heard anyone say the mighty's vapor production is noticeably better.

darbarikanada,
Reactions: LesPlenty

daoist

both the mighty and the crafty+ are hybrids. same as volcano technology. i think the main difference is battery life. the bowl and the cooling chamber etc.. are all pretty much the same.

the mighty is a beast, it extracts so fast i cannot keep up with it.

daoist,

daoist

yes,they offer more plastic. shame on them. all glass path is the way to go, not more plastic and silicons.
Herborizer is my daily driver, because it suits my style of vaping a bit better.

Last edited:
daoist,

Shogun.

「Stand User」
If you're looking for a portable that hits harder, faster and stronger look at the tinymight. For a desktop look at the flowerpot line of vapes
Definitely looks like the way to go, gonna go flowerpot next for desktop, just want a good portable first. I already got refunded when I narrowly missed the last P80 drop, and with the TinyMight also having a wait, I don't think I got the patience left waiting for availability

Shogun.,
Reactions: Bad Dog

Vaporware

Definitely looks like the way to go, gonna go flowerpot next for desktop, just want a good portable first. I already got refunded when I narrowly missed the last P80 drop, and with the TinyMight also having a wait, I don't think I got the patience left waiting for availability

I get not wanting to wait, but for me something like the TinyMight would be worth waiting for. The Mighty is good from what I’ve heard, but it has significant drawbacks such as the non-removable battery, the plastic vapor path, etc.

If you don’t want to be cooking your flower the whole time it’s on rather than just when someone’s hitting it that’s another drawback for most conduction or hybrid (like the Mighty) vaporizers. I really prefer on-demand convection heating in general.

If you really need something now I’d go with the FlowerPot and then pick up the TinyMight when you’re in a little less of a hurry.

If you really want a portable now though, you might also consider some of the other on-demand convection stuff that might be available to ship now. The Impcognito is a good pocketable choice, but it is a more complicated package than the TinyMight since you have to get a compatible mod box and set it up.

Unregulated stuff like the Milaana, Li’l Bud, Nomad (my favorite but you couldn’t get one fast), etc. are options too, but if you’re sharing with a lot of people who don’t know/want to learn how to use it these ones also have a greater chance of combustion or other vapor quality issues because there are no electronics to save you from yourself. :lol:

I hope that helps! My overall advice is just to order the best stuff you can find and wait for it. That’s what’s kept me from buying dozens of vaporizers I ultimately wouldn’t have liked. :myday:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
A Flowerpot would not disappoint it's my DD but if it has to be a portable I'll echo this
My overall advice is just to order the best stuff you can find and wait for it. That’s what’s kept me from buying dozens of vaporizers I ultimately wouldn’t have liked. :myday:
I had a OG crafty for my first vape but was never really satisfied with it for multiple reasons not all I'll go into but my main problem was it seemed to whispy and didn't deliver a dense enough hit, nor get me high enough considering how much weed it used. I picked up a Dynavap and fell in love with the kind of hit it delivered and knew what my benchmark was. Found my old forum and began researching picking up a few vapes to suit different purposes but now I to am looking for a battery powered portable to replace my crafty and have decided on the tinymight and it has all the features that I want. I read somewhere recently that someone got it in 2 weeks and change but if you're really interested post in the tinymight shipping thread and ask

Shogun.

「Stand User」
I get not wanting to wait, but for me something like the TinyMight would be worth waiting for. The Mighty is good from what I’ve heard, but it has significant drawbacks such as the non-removable battery, the plastic vapor path, etc.

If you don’t want to be cooking your flower the whole time it’s on rather than just when someone’s hitting it that’s another drawback for most conduction or hybrid (like the Mighty) vaporizers. I really prefer on-demand convection heating in general.

If you really need something now I’d go with the FlowerPot and then pick up the TinyMight when you’re in a little less of a hurry.

If you really want a portable now though, you might also consider some of the other on-demand convection stuff that might be available to ship now. The Impcognito is a good pocketable choice, but it is a more complicated package than the TinyMight since you have to get a compatible mod box and set it up.

Unregulated stuff like the Milaana, Li’l Bud, Nomad (my favorite but you couldn’t get one fast), etc. are options too, but if you’re sharing with a lot of people who don’t know/want to learn how to use it these ones also have a greater chance of combustion or other vapor quality issues because there are no electronics to save you from yourself. :lol:

I hope that helps! My overall advice is just to order the best stuff you can find and wait for it. That’s what’s kept me from buying dozens of vaporizers I ultimately wouldn’t have liked. :myday:
Appreciate the input, I've been racking my brain for the past 2 weeks trying to decide what to get and this site has helped narrow it down by a lot (down to 3 at this point, Minivap, Tinymight, and/or Flowerpot). Was set on saving for the Minivap for a while but now I'm strongly considering just getting the Weedeater with that money and to save up again for the TM, just hoping that sesh mode works good on it but not a big deal if not.

shopdognyc

I thought the Mighty was on demand convection + conduction. Thanks for clarifying.

shopdognyc,

shopdognyc

I'm getting my best clouds now with my Dynavap, heating 3 to 4 times in a row. The Mighty sometimes does feel weak but if I feather it a bit, I get some great clouds.

I carry my Crafty+ as my daily, pulling at 160. I'll hit 180 when I get home with the boost. I run my Mighty at 210, and finish off my dosing capsule that way. Pretty happy with the setup, but the Dynavap has been my focus as of late.

shopdognyc,
Reactions: Bad Dog
Top Bottom