Does anyone have fool-proof way to vape with 0 coughing.

GoldenBud

ask your doctor about "Raulin" (Acetylcsteine) maybe you need to get some mucus out, which is now very viscous and can't get out, maybe, remember that our lungs is like an heat exchanger that some oils will be kept there because there's no heat transfer without mass transfer too (when it comes to oily things) .....

Last edited:

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Coughing comes from throat tension mostly. If you can stay relaxed while hitting and exhaling, odds are that you won't cough but once or twice. Especially through water. The second your throat gets tense it'll make you cough. So maximize airflow.

Another cause of tension is needing to take in too much air to get a good hit. So you need something that vapes super efficiently so you don't need to fill your lungs if you don't want.

A wide open ball vape with a wide open bong is your answer here

ibnganja

BRUH -- cmon! if you dont cough you dont get off!

lol

but seriously, have you tried using a water rig? I vape through the sneaky pete globe + long whip attachment + a dynavap body as a mouthpeice and it has a condenser + intercooler in it. I find this makes the vapor smooth and fluffy.

PS. have you, alternatively, asked baby jeebus for blessings

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Moderation. Take it easy. Sips of water or tea between hits. You can still get plenty medicated, just take your time, small hits will add up.
ps - I had an appendectomy a couple of months ago, but it was endoscopic, so not much problem with my recovery there. But I feel for ya, I did have a couple days of not wanting to cough -- or laugh!

vapviking,
Reactions: brainiac

florduh

Teeny tiny dabs of hash rosin might be an option. Like 1/4 of a rice grain. That will be gone in one shortish inhale. Even with a higher tolerance it could get you some relief while you wait for the tincture or edible to kick in.

PeteyS

I would probably vape "through water."
Basically, you need to buy a water piece(Bong), and possibly a adapter to fit your vape.
Then your vapour should be smoother. You can also try vaping at lower temperatures.

Concerned Mother

Try adding a activated charcoal filter to tour vapor path. It really takes the edge off both vapong and smoking. Coal + water filtered vapor is reqlly smooth nd easy on ones air ways. Small puffs and low temperatures make a huge difference as well. More oily material like hash is a much more irritating and cough inducing puff than flower.

GoldenBud

it all depends how high the temperature is, if it's too high without water, my throat would feel like the Sahara Desert

GoldenBud,
Reactions: chary-ka
If you Vaperizer has temperature adjustment start low and and walk up your Temps until you feel you start to get cough sensation. Found my highest temp was around 380°f without irritation not through water. But I prefer 368°

Thumos

This might be obvious, but exhale fast. It's when I try to hold a hit that I give in to coughing. This is just anecdotal, but exhaling immediately, quickly and thoroughly keeps me from coughing.

Top Bottom