Does anyone else get?

Django

First of apologies if this is in the wrong bit but was wondering if anyone who used to combust,or still does breathes heavy and really feel themselves breathing?

I'm getting my first vapourizer (solo) next week so still occasionally combust at the moment.

Long story short,I had to give a friend a lift to football (soccer for you Americans) ;-) and he gave me a few joints.I can feel me breathing heavy and does that go when you vape?Really hope it does.

Thanks for anyone that answers this question.

Django,

treeman

Man the difference I've felt from switching to vaping is ridiculous. Now when I smoke it hurts my throat and makes my lungs feel heavy but vapor is oh so smooth.
I had issues with dry vapor would irritate me and sometimes bother my breathing but I think this was from inhaling particles.
Hooking my vape up to a cheap bong sorted it right out.

treeman,
Reactions: Django

JCat

Accessory Maker
As your lungs heal from staying away from combustion for a while, this should get better; but the tightness of chest feeling will probably persist for a while even after switching to vaporization ... should eventually improve if you stick it out and its got to be better than combustion!

Are you an ex tobacco smoker? Recently quit?

Django

Ok thank you.Yes I switched to an e cig about 4 months ago and feel much better for it.Was just hoping the heavy breathing stops!

Man the difference I've felt from switching to vaping is ridiculous. Now when I smoke it hurts my throat and makes my lungs feel heavy but vapor is oh so smooth.
I had issues with dry vapor would irritate me and sometimes bother my breathing but I think this was from inhaling particles.
Hooking my vape up to a cheap bong sorted it right out.
This is pretty much what I wanted to hear!With my e cig I get a dry mouth most the time so I'm used to that.Ordering the solo Tuesday on payday,can't wait!

Last edited by a moderator:
Django,
Reactions: Snappo
Top Bottom