Does anyone build this vape already? DIY cheap coil vape.

average_joe

Hello I am not sure of there is a DIY thread in the forum and could not find one.

My question is, is this vape made already by someone? I took ideas from the GSV and Elev8r:
It is a 14 female to 18 female adapter with quartz beads that stay in place because theres a mesh on top and in the middle. I made the gaps in the coil and to put it around the adapter I had to open the coil and then close it for it to lock in place (after the photo I closed it even more and stays perfect in place). Thats it.

Hippie

Yes - there have been a few similar builds
Theres some pics and videos of some of them in this thread (at the bottom of this page) here ...

average_joe

Yes - there have been a few similar builds
Theres some pics and videos of some of them in this thread (at the bottom of this page) here ...
Thanks so much! I had no idea the name was 510 and was looking for "do it yourself" as diy did not show any results.

Will check it out and if no one posted one thats the same Iwill post mine there and close this thread otherwise just close this one anyway.

Thanks again!

average_joe,

Hippie

No - You've not made a 510 vape (510 relates to the screw threaded socket on an ecig battery)

I think you could call it an all glass DiY flowerpot, or a maybe a DiY DC Elev8R or another DiY enail coil and ball vape (you should be able to find a few similar things if you search the DiY section for enail and balls)

Hippie,

average_joe

Look up the "Pinky", it's a very similar home build that has become popular recently. Functionally it's not much different, I expect the Pinky has more mass and heat retention.

Edit: here's the link https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/...-style-thermal-extraction-device.52169/unread
Thanks I havent seen that build before. Just gave it a look and can't find the info of the bowl, is it the same used for the gsv with that 24/29 glass? Noticed lot of ppl getting weird bowls to make it work and that was one of my issues with the GSV and made me build my own that supports a more average used glass adapter.

average_joe,

badbee

Thanks I havent seen that build before. Just gave it a look and can't find the info of the bowl, is it the same used for the gsv with that 24/29 glass? Noticed lot of ppl getting weird bowls to make it work and that was one of my issues with the GSV and made me build my own that supports a more average used glass adapter.
I've seen a variety of bowls used, it will be in the thread.

badbee,
Top Bottom