Do you use a different water piece for concentrate and flower?

Do you use a different water piece for concentrates and flower?

• Yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

iammyself

I'm wondering if you use separate water pieces to dab and vape flower? I originally was using a rattle can for both, but noticed some of that swamp taste that vaping flower leaves behind while dabbing one night. I change the water almost every time I use it; I like hot water for maximum flavor. So I got a separate cheapo piece that I've only used for dabs. But now I got a Terp Torch, and the keck clip for it's bowl would mate better with my dabbing water piece. That got me wondering what the general consensus is among the community.

Last edited:
iammyself,
Reactions: LesPlenty

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Separate pieces absolutely.
Once you have separate pieces the partial combustion which occurs when vaping flower becomes very obvious.
It does get you high though!

invertedisdead,
Reactions: iammyself

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I never mix, ever... but it is all personal preference.

Flowerpot users clearly do not have any issues with using the same piece. It's really no big deal.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: iammyself

Kins

I mix and match. However I do like certain rigs for dabbing and others for flower. Swamp taste?. Never really had that problem.

iammyself

I mix and match. However I do like certain rigs for dabbing and others for flower. Swamp taste?. Never really had that problem.
I get a lot of plant material that sticks to the walls of the piece from frequent stirring with a sticky brick. And now I got a Terp Torch, so more will be getting in it now. That makes a residual flavor, even when I change the water frequently. I can still get whiffs of it after doing an ISO and salt cleaning.

iammyself,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Cereal4dinner

I use one piece for both, but dont vape past 210 C so not really not issue for me as theres no combustion

Cereal4dinner,

Greenleaf88

I'm so surprised 4 out of 12 do, to each there own and I guess if u only have one rig y not.

I hit alot of dabs and do most of my vaping of flower thru water so i have dedicated ones.

Greenleaf88,
Top Bottom