do you guys still smoke joints?

Squiby

How is that Metal Vapcap?
There are two stock all metal Vapcaps:

The Vapcap M is the entry level model in the Dynavap vaporizer line. It is all stainless steel and the stem has an integrated mp. The tip is stainless steel and it is heaviest tip available. It takes a slightly longer heat cycle, by a few seconds and is slower to cool down. Is is a fantastic basic model.

The top of the line, all titanium Omnivap model is a stunning example of fine engineering and craftmanship. The condenser threads on to the mp and by turning the mp the airpath restriction can be adjusted. A set it and forget it feature great for using with water tool or anytime at all. The Omni will survive just fine from being run over by a van. It is beautiful, tough and durable. The titanium tip has an adjustable screen feature and the extra milling creates a greater air flow. This vaporizer should last a lifetime.

All the Vapcaps are fantastic, efficient vapes. You would be surprised at the efficiency of the Vapcap. A fraction of the herb is needed to get you where you want to be.

theCerberus

@theCerberus 23.5 huh... that .5 must be the last one you ever want to see.. did you showcase it on display? LOL

No, actually it was raining on the friday, I was at a music festival, outside all day, smoking joints, and had to time in between showers of rain, and one ended up getting wet/destroyed/put out by the downpour mid smoke. It was quite enjoyable until sunday night when my throat started to get sore.

theCerberus,
Reactions: C No Ego
That's right ^^^^^

The Vapcap is a perfect transition away from smoking joints.

It's the size and shape of a cigarette with a similar and satisfying ritual. The herb chamber is covered by a heat indicating cap. You apply a heat source to the cap. Just about any heat source will do; the preferred jet lighters or a Bic, a candle, campfire stick, stove element, solar heater etc. When the chamber has been heated to toking temps the cap makes a clicking noise. You stop heating at the click and begin toking. Toke till the cap clicks again indicating it needs to be reheated and another cycle begins.

The heat source is not exposed to the air path and you heat, THEN toke.

The VaporGenie emulates a more pipe like experience and applies the flame over the airpath while toking.

Agreed with both of you! Vapor Genie & Vap Cap give me that good old feeling of bowls & bat hits without the deadly toxins! Best of both worlds. You can get right up to the charring point & get good old rips!

hillbill

just how hard do the Vapcap hit? I worry about burning the shit out of hillbill on the heated tip. Any best practices here?

hillbill,

Squiby

just how hard do the Vapcap hit? I worry about burning the shit out of hillbill on the heated tip. Any best practices here?
As hard as you want them to. From a microdose to full bowls, they are incredibly versatile and efficient with your bud or hash or concentrate.

As long as you respect the click (stop heating the cap when it makes a clicking noise) you will not combust your load.

Only the small cap is heated. The rest of the Vapcap remains cool. And the cap cools to bare finger touching temps in a few seconds after toking. Faster if you blow on it.

You are at the same risk of burning yourself as you are while smoking a cigarette or joint. Don't put the hot end in your mouth and you'll be fine. :):):)

Here is a link to the Vapcap Best Of thread.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/best-of-dynavap-vapcap.24345/

Top Bottom