Do You Examine your ABV???

VapurrDo

I will usually check after each unload, just like at each load I check for branches when I unload I check for big pieces that are brown outside and green inside. These get thrown in the next bucket ;)

VapurrDo,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Through the past two weeks I've been using the vapman extensively and truly loving it.
To me, the vapman is an elaborate one or two hitter vaporizer, and the ABV is always very dark, but not burnt.
Because it's so efficient with small loads it's going to be awhile before I've generated enough ABV to use for cooking.
And because of the sense i have that I'm getting as close to full extraction as possible, I have no idea yet how potent
the edibles will be.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Well, I don't look away. Sometimes I get ahead of myself, and dump while there is still green. That gets revaped. If a jar of ABV looks particularly inspiring, I decarb it, then put in an herb shaker to sprinkle on food. It's usually pretty boring, so into the compost it goes, though I've been topping houseplants with it lately. The philodendron like it.

MinnBobber

…..It's usually pretty boring, so into the compost it goes, though I've been topping houseplants with it lately. The philodendron like it.
Does the philodendron prefer a sativa or a indica? 😉
Inquiring minds want to know…..

MinnBobber,
  • Haha
Reactions: Knewt

GoldenBud

benzene is the most stable molecule in the world
i'm pretty sure its content in ABV is higher than methane :lol:

but anyway, save your ABV! you can make ABV-sugar infused. i can post how I did it if anyone is interested :cool:
(alcohol + ABV mixed tho, then poured on regular paper towels, on the sugar, let all the alcohol evaporate away)
so far the best way to consume it imho

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Planck

Green Kiwi

Yes, I try to have a look at it, not always possible(social settings , or car.), I do this to learn information about the (which ever)vape I am using...and the herb, as each is different.( possibly different cures or humidity levels).
My goal nowadays is to get to the Mighty195 C spend colour in all my vape's, and I have to say if you go just by the colour, I feel you can stay in the"nice taste ,no harshness zone"with a lot of vape's. :2c: 🤗.

Top Bottom