Do we need to unplug the whip after every puff to avoid wasting THC?

JeffVapo

Hey.

Do I need to unplug my whip after every puff?

I ask this just to be sure no THC is wasted if I let it connected there for some mins without puffing.
The whip itelf becomes hot, so that's why I wonder if it can leak some thc.

thanks for the answers

JeffVapo,

steiner666

Serial vapist
which vape are you talking about here? If its a dbv, i'm guessing that the heat transferred through the glass probably wouldnt be enough to heat the herb to the point where it will give off vapor. Maybe if you loaded up a bowl and plugged the bowl in and let it sit there for a while w/o hitting it at all, you MAY risk losing some of the really light vapors, which i believe are mainly flavors and such.

short answer, i dont know :lol: but i dont think it's worth worrying about if its just for a minute or two. that having been said, i usually removed my dbv's bowl if i wasnt going to be hitting it again immediately.

steiner666,

lwien

Yeah, this is the one thing I really don't like about the Iolite either. Bud stays in there getting cooked. And yeah, I know that the temp is not high enough to produce any vapor, but heating up bud at any temp will diminish it's effectiveness somewhat, so for me, if I'm not hitting it, I don't want it exposed to any heating temps.

lwien,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
You shouldnt be too worried about that. The furthest that your 'lost vapor' is going to travel, is via condensing on your wand/tubing (which can ALL be reclaimed) :brow:

AGBeer,
Top Bottom