Do these work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
No, not so well, sorry.

Look into the VG Coil for a good budget entry vape model

edit: wow, that vape buddy is not even cheap from that store at $39. That model turns up on ebay for about $15.

WatTyler,

djonkoman

yes VG coil is even cheaper. I have the handcarved VG myself, my first vape and it still has it's niche, since it's portable, with lighter(easy to take enough lighters with you, and a lighter lasts long) and very variable up to cobustion.

just makes sure she gets trough the learning curve and doesn't give up before she masters it. most people who I let it try fo the first time don't get vapor or combust, but once you're past the learing curve it's a very nice basic, reliable vape

djonkoman,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Simple question.

http://www.afrosmoke.com/Vape-Buddy--Silver_p_158.html

A friend wants to get into vaping, but doesn't want to drop that kind of money (she smokes at most once a week).

I was curious and bought this about a year ago. I wasn't expecting much as it was very cheap, but even my low expectations were not met. It lasted about 2 minutes out of the package before finding its way into my trash bin. Total POS. Don't waste your :2c:.

:peace:

Stu,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I've bought a "vapebuddy" product in the past to find out it had lead paint that flaked.

darkrom,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom