• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Do not know what sub-forum this belongs..........Hemp flower prices

bushmaster

I am a daily hemp flower vaper--usually blended with some marijuana for a full spectrum effect.
Now I have been reading regularly about the hemp glut that is hitting the market. More hemp than America knows what to do with so it seems. Bad for farmers but sure seems like it should be good for us consumers. I wish we had a sub-forum or even just a thread that could spread the word about current hemp flower deals. I sure don't want to see those poor farmers hemp crops rot away in the barn when they could be sitting enticingly in a canister on my desk waiting for consumption.
I have not seen my hemp retailer drop his price a dime but common sense tells me there are some good hemp flower prices out there at this time of year. Wouldn't it be nice if we had common place to share them?
I'd love to hear any thoughts you have on this.
Tell me if I'm in the wrong place.
Sorry if such a place already exists and I'm too bone-headed to have found it. If it does exist, tell me where.
Thanks for reading,
Roger

Top Bottom