• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Do firecrackers smell while cooking?

stuartambient

Noonan said:
stuartambient said:
I made an ABV firecracker the other day using the method in this thread. I used 4 grams of ABV which should have been more potent then it seemed. I occasionally vape the ABV and can still a good amount of med out of it so I'm not sure. I haven't had overwhelming success with edibles.

Stuart

You used 4 grams of ABV in 1 firecracker and had little success?

I have about 4 grams and was hoping to spread it out and have 4 (if not, atleast 2) firecrackers.

I just think my tolerance is high (no pun intended) though I also tend to think it depends how it's made.
It's possible I messed something up but I continue to experiment.

Stuart

stuartambient,

Blackthoven

Shaolin Master
I intend to make some of these over the weekend! I just need to go get some graham crackers... I've always liked injestion over inhalation methods, it's more psychedelic =D

Seems very straightforward, and works well with any amount of herb so that's also good . I'm just curious as to how well the ABV will do its job, but I haven't seen too much negative input regarding them so I'm sure it'll be wonderful ^.^

:peace:

Blackthoven,

Noonan

Do you even have to cook firecrackers if you are using ABV?

I'm staying with family for the weekend and can't really sneak to the oven to make some. I could definitely bring a few gram crackers with nutella on them up to my room and drop some ABV on.

I've read posts about people ingesting ABV in capsule form so I would imagine it would work.

Right?

Noonan,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I was wondering about this too ^^

To me it seems unnecessary with ABV, anyone tried this without cooking them entirely yet?

I just made my first, uhm, fire-buns (I was all out of crackers, lol).

I used 3 gram of pretty dark ABV and 1 gram of still green ABV. Ate the first bun with about 1.5gram of mixture about 15 minutes ago and the peanut butter did taste kinda nice warm (that may be just the reason to cook them anyways). I was a bit reluctant to eat it at first I must admit, it looked absolutely gross after mixing in the herb. I'm already feeling some light effects I think (it was the first thing I ate all day so my stomach was really empty, could also just be an energy rush from the food perhaps, idk yet), still contemplating if I should eat the second bun with most of the goodies right away or if I'm going to wait another hour. I think I'm just gonna eat it straight away and just see what happens :)

OhTheAgony,

caseball2051

its not neccesary to cook butt here are still some goodies to be had if you do cook them

they do not smell so why not?

caseball2051,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Yeah, I'm gonna have to answer that later, 4gram = AWESOME!!!

Can't believe I was considering throwing this stuff away. I haven't even vaped today and I'm higher then I've been in, well, can't remember :)

Gonna try 4 grams of dark and 2 grams of green ABV next time :brow:

aaaannnnnd, I'm off again, lol

OhTheAgony,
Top Bottom