• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

DIY Dab Ready on Reddit

someguy

Yeah my first thought when I saw the dab ready was "That's a $100 enail in a $200 case" I've been thinking about getting a second coil for my pid and trying this but I haven't done it yet.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Yeah my first thought when I saw the dab ready was "That's a $100 enail in a $200 case" I've been thinking about getting a second coil for my pid and trying this but I haven't done it yet.

I have a 710coils setup that would work perfectly for this.
Just need to make up a nice stand.

lazylathe,
Reactions: Easywider

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
This is relevant to my interests :D

I have been using a couple of small coffee cups with the wire attached to one cup handle with a pipe cleaner.

Chunky glass ashtrays are the next thing to try out. The notches they have for placing your cancer stick will be helpful in fixing the wire with some silicone glue or something.

Haze Mister,
Reactions: lazylathe

jkeyes98

I made something similar for a friend on discord a few weeks ago! He wanted a way to mount his Enail for a similar setup but once I had one 3d printed it gave me the idea to remove the C-clip from the B0 and wrap a Ti wire around it for a handle. Turned out pretty good for a quick implementation I think, next I wanna try and get a head machined specifically for this!

Haveth

Accessory Maker
Funny story that somewhat has to do with this… me and a couple friends went to a convention and our banger broke on the way up… 3 smoke shop trips later, all I had bought was one, wrong-size banger. I didn’t notice it wasn’t the correct size because I was in a rush (my fault), and when I went back they didn’t even have the correct size. Luckily my boy whips out his wand (which I had no idea he had) which comes with glass pieces for this. Didn’t even need to use a torch:bang:dont ask me how he forgot to mention he had that, maybe he likes to see me suffer haha

Top Bottom