Gear Disorderly Conduction budget enails

OyVape

just researching fo my first enail and came across the Disorderly Conduction Budget Micro Enail kit for $165! It includes:

1 x DC Micro Budget Enail
1 x 6ft Removeable Black Power Cord

1 x DC 25mm Coil

1x Martshmellow Bubble Cap

1x Two Pack of 710coil Clips

1x Quartz banger with Insert

The controller is 3D-printed. Seems an exceptionally good deal for all this stuff. Can't find any reviews though. Anybody have experience or advice about DC products, services and quality?

710Coils

Manufacturer
The budget kits are based off his new V2 design and he sent me one to try out. So far I am liking it. Seems to work solid. I would say you are safe to scoop it for the price and you can always use coils from us, Disorderly, and Dnail. So you have a solid set of coil options whenever you might want to get something different =)

PPN

Volute of Vapor
just researching fo my first enail and came across the Disorderly Conduction Budget Micro Enail kit for $165! It includes:

1 x DC Micro Budget Enail
1 x 6ft Removeable Black Power Cord

1 x DC 25mm Coil

1x Martshmellow Bubble Cap

1x Two Pack of 710coil Clips

1x Quartz banger with Insert

The controller is 3D-printed. Seems an exceptionally good deal for all this stuff. Can't find any reviews though. Anybody have experience or advice about DC products, services and quality?
Link please?

BakedDiogenes

Damn, this thread hasn’t been bumped in quite some time.

In case nobody saw it, DC launched the Cobra Coil right after Glass Vegas this year. Basically an enail coil with those formable, flexible electrical whip like you might have seen on desk lamps. Set temp, drop banger in, and you’re ready to roll in about 3 minutes. You can pick the banger up right out of the coil and plop it on to your favorite piece.

I bought one when they first dropped and couldn’t be happier. I can leave a banger in for hours and there’s nothing to worry about other than if you’ve got any wax left. This means I usually have a hot, clean banger ready to roll whenever I feel the desire.

Only real con I can say is that the coil itself can be top heavy and tip the controller if you have a lightweight model like the DC 3D PID. However, DC did come out with a top output version PID that eliminates this issue, or you can use something like the coil stand to prop it up a bit.

All in all, it’s well worth $100 to ditch the torch and makes concentrate use much more enjoyable. Definitely consider if you’ve been eyeing something like the TerpSousVide.

DarkmageZab

I think any is good. I've been using 710coils but I've been thinking about getting a lighter-weight one as I'm really using smaller mini rigs that are 10mm size. These small rigs will topple over by the coils. Don't want to get a dab ready or a tsv.... please advise thanks

Top Bottom