Discrete Portable Vaporizers for dry herb/bud (Flowers)

Anonymous X

Hey guys, i've been searching around on my own for a discrete portable vaporizer and haven't had much success.

I've looked at the TrippyStix and Atmos Raw, but the TrippyStix only handle concentrates (which is not a possibility for me) and I've heard alot of negative things about the Atmos dealing with dry herb and not oils or concentrates.

The PAX vaporizer has drawn my attention, but isn't as small and designed the way id preferably want it to be.

Would anyone be kind enough to suggest portable vaporizers that can handle dry herb/bud (because oils aren not an option for me) effectively and efficiently and has a style and size of a pen such as an Atmos.

I'm not too familiar with portable vapes, and had no choice but to come to the great people of FC. Thanks for the help.

Anonymous X,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
You need to choose, size or function. For herbs, a small size equals a worse vaporizing process.

And smaller than the PAX, only the MFLB and the Palm, which don't have a pen shape.

With a pen shape you have the Cera and the Inhalater but they're twice as thick as the Atmos Raw.

If you want something as small as an Atmos, you need to use an oil vaporizer if you want something worth your money.

Last edited:

Tweek

It definitely is a very personal choice. For myself, to date only the PAX has been an adequate portable for my needs. Why? I like a more smoke like vapour...thick, full...and the PAX delivers this. It is also stealthy and blends in nicely...but it's far from perfect. It smells. The taste is not great. It is high maintenance. I would toss it in a heart beat if I could find something better...

So you see, tastes are personal and will change with each new development. Make a list...mark down your max amount, must haves, etc..would help us help you much more effectively.

Good suggestions thus far.

Top Bottom