Desktop Vaping vs Bong Hits. Which is stronger?

Kosherbubba

My son feels the desktop vape gets him more stoned with the same amount of cannabis in a bong. He uses both in a bong (same amount 0.1 to 0.2 grams) with a third party attachment but says that when he burns the cannabis it stones him less and makes him less couched. He did vape at 500F because he likes to see the vapour etc..

I thought it was the opposite way around? I thought vaping was less powerful. He uses the simple arizer desktop v tower with whip attachment and attaches that to a bong.

I do agree with him somewhat that the desktop arizer v tower couched me compared to my portable arizer air and I had it at 350F to 420F celcius maximum. But I don't feel a bong is less strong than a desktop vape.

What are your thoughts?

Kosherbubba,

Rebelistic

In theory you don't lose cannabinoids to combustion so vaping should be stronger. 500F is quite hot although with my arizer EQ I'm not conviced the set temp is the temp at the herb chamber.

Rebelistic,

howie105

My son feels the desktop vape gets him more stoned with the same amount of cannabis in a bong. He uses both in a bong (same amount 0.1 to 0.2 grams) with a third party attachment but says that when he burns the cannabis it stones him less and makes him less couched. He did vape at 500F because he likes to see the vapour etc..

I thought it was the opposite way around? I thought vaping was less powerful. He uses the simple arizer desktop v tower with whip attachment and attaches that to a bong.

I do agree with him somewhat that the desktop arizer v tower couched me compared to my portable arizer air and I had it at 350F to 420F celcius maximum. But I don't feel a bong is less strong than a desktop vape.

What are your thoughts?

Perception, expectation and execution. Throw us all in the same room with the same gear and weed and there would be a ton of different assessments on the buzz

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Perception, expectation and execution. Throw us all in the same room with the same gear and weed and there would be a ton of different assessments on the buzz
{TORCH; PORTABLE; LOG; DESK TOP}
{$?; ANALOG; DIGITAL}
{MEDICAL; RECREATIONAL}
{FLAVOR; EFFECT; BOTH}
{MOUTHPIECE =HUGE; SMALL; BELL (?)}
{SATIVA; HYBRID; INDICA}

TOO many different POV?

Do what work's 4 U?

There is only a way!

I like SATIVA in the AM!
HYBRIDS all day!
INDICA 420 until sleep!

24/7 + (every 2 hrs) + MEDICATE + PERSONAL DOSE + DEVICE = CIVILIZED 4 me?

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I've found the heavy hitting desktop called more powerful than the same amount burned in a bong. App yes I would agree with your son's assessment. :)

Diggy Smalls,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I don't really understand the question. I use my desktop vape exclusively through a bong?

invertedisdead,

Alexis

I don't really understand the question. I use my desktop vape exclusively through a bong?
I think it is just face off in strength of effect between smoke vs vapor, same amount, through a bong, unless Im confused.
I have had the nicest, fullest high for a few hours now from one bowl only in Elev8r. My lungs are much better so I heated it more. I got a particularly massive rip, probably the biggest hit I have had which didn't really cause any bother or irritation.

Seriously, it was huge, but so smooth it's inbelievable. I am dead certain that if I had had the Elev8r back in the bucket/bong years, it would have given me easily as much, surely a lot more for my weed, effect wise. Especially being able to hit higher heat, the ceiling is pretty high.
I can't believe how long that one bowl has kept me high now!

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Personally I think smoking has a plateau whereas vaporizing has a further distance to reach the plateau though some strains often seem like they have no plateau! (i.e. jacks cleaner 2) The last time I smoked was at a concert, and ended up smoking joints that folks were passing around. I just got to a certain point and that was it for the entire 4 hours. I didnt take any joints when passed at the last concert and only hit my distillate pen. I ended up getting too high inbetween sets! Joints were literally being passed every single song so you imagine a hit every 7-10 minutes. I ended up smoking a few joints in 4 hours versus 8 hits off the pen. :2c:

EDIT: I just realized this was comparing desktop vaporizing to combustion bong hits. I guess it shows the power of the pen :clap:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
YES! Please throw us all in a room with gear and weed! (and rosin?:brow:) How fun would that experiment be? :science: + :evil: + :leaf: = :razz: I won't speak for my fellow board members, but I would certainly do my best to assess all buzzes with the due diligence required for such scientific endeavours. I would be honoured to compare notes with the learned minds collected here. Pity the hotel that books our rooms! LOL

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
YES! Please throw us all in a room with gear and weed! (and rosin?:brow:) How fun would that experiment be? :science: + :evil: + :leaf: = :razz: I won't speak for my fellow board members, but I would certainly do my best to assess all buzzes with the due diligence required for such scientific endeavours. I would be honoured to compare notes with the learned minds collected here. Pity the hotel that books our rooms! LOL
Yeah that would be a lot of fun. I would totally sign up for that! Sounds like a perfect 420 celebration lol

Top Bottom