Delta9 PERSEI, Hammer+Bender, Extra Batteries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

exit

Hey everyone, my car got hit at a stop light and I am moving soon so I need some cash.
I'll probably be listing a few other vapes soon.

I am selling my Persei, Hammer and Bender. I also have an extra set of AW IMR 18350 batteries and an extra AW IMR 18650 battery. I forgot to picture the Hammer with its cap, and in the picture the Bender is mounted on top of the Bender. I also forgot to picture the battery tool but that is included as well.

Everything is in EXCELLENT condition. Everything is most certainly like new. The only things I will not include are the fill tool or cartridges since they are obviously used. You can use a $3 cake frosting tip or just cut a square out of a aluminum can and make one yourself if you like.

The Persei kit is $199 new. The Hammer and Bender together are $180 new. The batteries are between 10 and 15 each. That's $415 before shipping new. I would like to get 260 shipped for everything, insured and shipped Priority Mail! I will also add signature confirmation for free if you want.

I will throw in a few doob tubes for free. Sorry for the crappy cam phone pic, please ask if you have any questions!

aGCBdWol.jpg

I can provide good feedback from other buying/trading forums and eBay if you want. I am an eBay powerseller :)

edit: One of the 18650 batteries is inside the Persei unit. I forgot to take it out for the photo. Sorry!

exit,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom