• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

DDave Mods

Tommybwell

I placed an order with DDave n 12/4 an have not received it and they don't respond to messages. Anyone else having issues?

Tommybwell,

Drug

Drug,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Sorry to hear about this. I would suggest you cancel the order/call your credit card/bank, reverse the charge and move on. Anything he sells can be found elsewhere, the service he provides is simply gathering it all together for you at quite a price increase. Just becvause he's "DDave" does not mean you or anyone should put up with this. Get your money back before it's too late.

aesthyrian,
Anything he sells can be found elsewhere, the service he provides is simply gathering it all together for you at quite a price increase.

Good day!

Long-lived lurker here. Signed up for a bit of help and always looking to save some money.

I've seen this claimed here, on reddit, and elsewhere, but no one ever posts links to anything except a common adapter, and from pics posted, many of these are not well-made.

Can you help out an old guy and maybe link wands and capped screens please?

TCK

TheCannabisKoala,

Lobby

I have not been able to find the wands or capped screens either.

Lobby,

Texus

Me
Message me if you want capped screens. I have some unused one. I messaged CannabisKoala with this offer too but haven't heard back. If both of you want the same ones (I have 14 and 18mm) I'll just give each of you half of what I have...

Cheers. I don't think anyone will.
Me

Message me if you want capped screens. I have some unused one. I messaged CannabisKoala with this offer too but haven't heard back. If both of you want the same ones (I have 14 and 18mm) I'll just give each of you half of what I have...
Thanks for the kind offer! PM'd

TheCannabisKoala,

redbud069

I came here last night for the first time searching for info on DDavemods to see if he was legit. I emailed DDave from his site and he responded to my email within 2 hours. A good sign I thought since I've read otherwise on this and other sites sp I placed orders for 2 kits and chatted with him some more. I have no worries about doing business with him. Yeah, I'm new and this is my first post and all , but I've got a 2007 model Arizer EQ and put it aside after a while until I read about these mods for the first time yesterday. Stoked, I even bought a new EQ online with a great discount. A 2020 model for $119 shipped. PM me if you'd like to see the link for that. Also on his site, he just added estimated dates for the ultimate kits and the megadoser to be back in stock.

Last edited:
I came here last night for the first time searching for info on DDavemods to see if he was legit. I emailed DDave from his site and he responded to my email within 2 hours. A good sign I thought since I've read otherwise on this and other sites sp I placed orders for 2 kits and chatted with him some more. I have no worries about doing business with him. Yeah, I'm new and this is my first post and all , but I've got a 2007 model Arizer EQ and put it aside after a while until I read about these mods for the first time yesterday. Stoked, I even bought a new EQ online with a great discount. A 2020 model for $119 shipped. PM me if you'd like to see the link for that. Also on his site, he just added estimated dates for the ultimate kits and the megadoser to be back in stock.
After my original request here for help finding these supposed dhgate resold pieces was ghosted and being unable to find them myself, I reached out to ddave for help.

Same experience you reported and my kit is on the way! (I got in before they were sold out again!)

TheCannabisKoala,
Reactions: redbud069

Vapedad78

I just ordered an extreme Q yesterday from cream city vape I believe it is, decent price and they plant a tree. I also emailed ddave since the adapter was out and he got back and was able to order and it's already shipped as well. Really looking forward to trying it, I've got some apricot mimosa that hopefully be tasty

rozroz

anyone knows what's up with Ddave page? not found.. how can i order? is he still active?

rozroz,

howie105

Below is a cut and paste from a query reply I just received from Dave's site. Hope it helps, and thanks to Dave for the followup.

Greetings friend,
Thanks for letting me know about the post.
"Due to the pandemic impact on global carrier systems and a severe lack of understanding by the associated buying community in those locations, it was decided to stop serving them until things normalize.
There are no people who are individually blocked from my website. Only locations that have upwards of 95% significant delays in expected delivery times. And only if the majority of reactions to these delayed delivery times (for which I have absolutely no control over) have been negative or hostile.
However, there is an easy solution which many buyers in these locations have pursued successfully. Forwarding agents. These are services that accept domestic shipments and then reship them internationally. By using these, my shipping responsibility ends when the package is received by the forwarding agent. Then it is between the buyer and the forwarding agent to discuss and deal with these pandemic induced shipping delays."
Please feel free to quote me.
Thanks,
Dave

Last edited:

rozroz

Below is a cut and paste from a query I just received from Dave's site. Hope it helps, and thanks to Dave for the followup.

Greetings friend,
Thanks for letting me know about the post.
"Due to the pandemic impact on global carrier systems and a severe lack of understanding by the associated buying community in those locations, it was decided to stop serving them until things normalize.
There are no people who are individually blocked from my website. Only locations that have upwards of 95% significant delays in expected delivery times. And only if the majority of reactions to these delayed delivery times (for which I have absolutely no control over) have been negative or hostile.
However, there is an easy solution which many buyers in these locations have pursued successfully. Forwarding agents. These are services that accept domestic shipments and then reship them internationally. By using these, my shipping responsibility ends when the package is received by the forwarding agent. Then it is between the buyer and the forwarding agent to discuss and deal with these pandemic induced shipping delays."
Please feel free to quote me.
Thanks,
Dave
yea, he contacted me, tnx

Sorry to necro this thread once again, but has anyone heard from DDave? I placed an order 9 days ago and he isn't responding to my e-mails.

poetlaureateofthewest,
Again, sorry to double-post, but it's now been 13 days (I was incorrect in my previous post). I'm going to try to get a refund/issue a chargeback on Monday. I will update this post for anyone that arrives here via google like me.

poetlaureateofthewest,

637vape

Sorry to necro this thread once again, but has anyone heard from DDave? I placed an order 9 days ago and he isn't responding to my e-mails.
I placed an order on April 3rd and received my package ~2 weeks later. I remember the order feeling like it took a long time, but maybe I have just been spoiled by vgoodiez service.

Top Bottom