DBV owners go to the $ store

jayweb91

thats right dollar tree, dollar general, what ever. If you want an aroma top for your dbv and don't want to spend 25$ than go to whatever dollar store is by you and buy a glass candel holder.

I found a small round glass candel holder that sits on top of the GonG heater. Its not a perfect seal on top of the dbv but the candel holder is supported by the Gong connection and will not tip over at anytime.

Currently I use dollar store knock off on glade scented oil. I put a few drops in the candel holder and i watch the small drops slowly burn off in a vapor.

I got two candel holders for a $ at dollar tree basicly $1/50 the price for one dbv top.

What oils should I buy, what covers up the smell of vaped weed the best?

jayweb91,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Big fan of eucalyptus myself. Thanks for the info, I'm going to go there after work and pick one up.

AgentofChaos,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
I really love the smell of Lavender, and have recently bought "breathe of angels" that smells great too. Both were purchased from a local shop that makes their own scented oils. Both of these are very strong odors that cover up any smell I need.

aesthyrian,
Lavender is known to cause gyencomastia (bitch tits) in boys and men. So for your sake and the sake of anyone in breathing-range, you might want to quit that shit out.

charliedontsurf,
Reactions: KidFated.

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
haha wow good to know, I've heard similar things relating to soy and even though I eat soy quite frequently (it is in many things) I have not developed any "bitch" tits as you would call them, at least not yet. I also just went and read about what you said and apparently tea tree shares this trait, and I have been cleaning my face with Dr. Bronners tea tree oil soap for years. I'll be sure to keep an eye and report any findings though :D

aesthyrian,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
charliedontsurf said:
Lavender is known to cause gyencomastia (bitch tits) in boys and men. So for your sake and the sake of anyone in breathing-range, you might want to quit that shit out.
:lol:

HiPi,
Lol, it's funny, but I had a little brother who had pseudogynecomastia for a few years when he was going through puberty, which ended up straitening itself out. Needless to say, when you're a dude and tits sprout from your chest, there is a huge amount of googling going on! I got a big earful of the info and have ever since tried to avoid excessive soy and lavender exposure, for other reasons as well.

charliedontsurf,
Top Bottom