DBV Hands Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Beezleb, or anyone else that knows, what is the size of the GG connection for the hands free heater cover to the wand?

Thanks!

stonemonkey55,
hi stonemonkey cant answer your q but just wanted to say thanks for your opinions on the i-inhale- Mark at vriptech speaks highly of you so i thought id trust your words and this thing rips! just wondering if you find it doesnt draw very well tho? im trying to increase airflow, any suggestions? oh btw thanks for teasing us with your VHW i bin hassling Mark near daily to get the 240 version goin for us vaporheads downunder! ps seasons greetings to all!

thevapedcrusader,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I was fortunate enough to have an open minded doctor that had me do some research on vaporzing about 10 years ago and I stumbled upon the "Superior Vaporization Technique" and found a hardware store that carried a Makita heat gun, the rest is history. It's pretty cool that you can pretty much contact the inventors of your favorite vaporizers and find out whatever it is that you still have questions about. Mark's always been nice enough to put up with all my emails asking questions that in retrospect, were pretty idiotic. I think with the VHW he solves a major hurdle with his VRIP series and is used exclusively with my PD now.

The i-inhale is good for what it is. If I have access to any other home vaporizer, I never use the i-inhale. Attaching a silicone hose tends to give me better results cause it lengthens the vapor path and makes the temp of the vapor more tolerable. If you have the proper lighting, the i-inhale gives you visible vapor hits but I find that I have to take about twice as many hits with the i-inhale then I have to do with a home vape, and I usually vape on the low side.

Do they have 120 to 240 converters? Or do you just have to get a 240 version? I dunno if you had a chance to take a look at the vhw thread but I'm thinking of getting an inline ash catcher, this thing is gonna be sweet!

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
thank you! I should have known to check the website first but I guess hindsight is always 20/20

stonemonkey55,

Beezleb

Hey, im glad I was able to help hehe. Glad to of help. I was looking at and trying to judge and said maybe if I look at custom cover it will say and sure enough I got lucky.

Beezleb,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Technically 18.8 mm, but people generally just call it '19mm'. :)

Getting another new vape stonemonkey????!!

SpiralArchitect,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
SA - I was just fooling around last night with my SSV wand (I have two of em) and I noticed that the wand dropped right into the down stem area for the VRIP water tool. I wasn't too sure if the wand (or vrip water tool for that matter) used the same sized gg joints that seem to be the industry standard. I'm not getting a new vaporizer per se, but I am getting an upgrade for my VHW setup, going to add an inline ash catcher to the mix, I'm gonna see if the guy can make the inline with a "spiral" design similar to the VHW :D

stonemonkey55,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom