• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Thanks, this is a heavy duty forum! Now, I may be wrong, but I thought carcinogens were only released at combustion as well. None should be released between 385-430. Finally, combustion should occur above 500. Can anyone clarify this? Perhaps a different thread...
#inthespiritoflearning ;-) I found a great resource that explains further here: https://honestmarijuana.com/vaping-temperature-chart/

Found it to be super informative. Hope this helps! Thx for the feedback as well! That's what I love about this forum, you all keep it real. It's a great way to keep us growing as well. Happy Friday Everyone :-).

Hey guys i have been vaping my miqro now for 3 weeks and it has really been great but i feel it still uses too much material. I know the pearl is adjustable buy i find it a bit useless. Does anyone else have tips for reducing the oven size by half with out screw the pearl down? Also it annoys me at how loose the pearl becomes once its unscrewed slightly. Glass spacers like the IQ has would be flipping great!:D

Other then that is is a seriously great unit for the price and a great daily driver for the true light weight micro-doser!:leaf:

Is this the IQ case you are using or is it the miqros case?

Great question, you're able to use less material without adjusting the pearl. The pearl is there to assist with circulation and conduction no matter how much material you put in, so you're totally fine putting in less and still getting the same flavor, effect, etc. The pearl isn't for packing the bowl tight. You'll want to adjust it slightly to accommodate less material, but you don't have to screw it to meet the material. It will still conduct the same. Hope this helps :-)

Based on that, I think you are safe with 1100mah.
Yes, sure thing, you're able to use the 1100mah

Last edited by a moderator:

saffavaper

#inthespiritoflearning ;-) I found a great resource that explains further here: https://honestmarijuana.com/vaping-temperature-chart/

Found it to be super informative. Hope this helps! Thx for the feedback as well! That's what I love about this forum, you all keep it real. It's a great way to keep us growing as well. Happy Friday Everyone :-).

Great question, you're able to use less material without adjusting the pearl. The pearl is there to assist with circulation and conduction no matter how much material you put in, so you're totally fine putting in less and still getting the same flavor, effect, etc. The pearl isn't for packing the bowl tight. You'll want to adjust it slightly to accommodate less material, but you don't have to screw it to meet the material. It will still conduct the same. Hope this helps :-)

Yes, sure thing, you're able to use the 1100mah

Thank you very much for the reply. I have tried to pack half the amount but find it is not tightly packed by the pearl it does not conduct very well and there for not giving vapor equivalent to when it is tightly pack by the pearl.

abcd5432

It won't be combusting at that temp. I'm curious what's meant by "bad", cause I mean this is conduction - so you're not going to get super great taste to start with.
Bad is subjective. I'm very picky about taste personally. Some vapes raved about here I won't use much because taste isn't as good as my favorites. In this case, yes you have to keep in mind the fact its conduction and its size.
It's just subjective.

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Thank you very much for the reply. I have tried to pack half the amount but find it is not tightly packed by the pearl it does not conduct very well and there for not giving vapor equivalent to when it is tightly pack by the pearl.

I'll bring this to the attention of the dev team. Will get some answers for you guys as soon as I hear back from them!

so today the metal cover by the battery came off when i was cleaning...

https://imgur.com/a/wnggr4W

Oh no! Please start a service ticket here: customerservice@davincivaporizer.com They'll assist you asap!

Last edited by a moderator:

420Nerd

I ordered a Miqro accessory kit over a month ago and found when it arrived it included everything but the pearl. I was told they were out of stock and at least two
Pearls would be sent when they were back in stock. The accessory kit is still available on the Davinci website and I still have not received the pearl. There also has been no reply to repeated email follow ups.

I too find the Miqro unable to evenly heat a small amount of herb. I bought the extra pearl to experiment with using two to see if I could get better results.

StringTheorista

6-A989-B4-A-6-A83-44-B4-811-E-3-B54-EE814088.jpg

FF56-E5-CC-99-E9-40-F1-AC61-6-CAD95-B9-E2-D4.jpg

I wanted a compact, easily portable way to filter tiny Scooby snacks. This is a small glass taster, with a bit of hemp fiber balled up in it, and a dynavap “fat mouthpiece” with the tip cut off. The hemp catches tiny bits of plant material that come through the miqro’s mouthpiece, without affecting flavor. I can pop this onto and off the Miqro quickly

saffavaper

I'll bring this to the attention of the dev team. Will get some answers for you guys as soon as I hear back from them!

THank you guys!!

I ordered a Miqro accessory kit over a month ago and found when it arrived it included everything but the pearl. I was told they were out of stock and at least two
Pearls would be sent when they were back in stock. The accessory kit is still available on the Davinci website and I still have not received the pearl. There also has been no reply to repeated email follow ups.

I too find the Miqro unable to evenly heat a small amount of herb. I bought the extra pearl to experiment with using two to see if I could get better results.

What is a small amount of herb? I have managed to get mine to produce really good clouds on even as long as 160 Celsius, trick is it has to be packed very tight! i use mine with 0.12 grams and it really is a great performer!

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
@saffavaper
I am not who you asked but here’s my 2 cents:
I need closer to .15 g to get it to perform optimally, which I do not consider a tiny amount.
Personally, I wish it worked better with .05-ish range. To me, that is closer to a microdose amount I was expecting.
I am really happy with the miqro, but as I (and others) have said, it really doesn’t shine with micro amounts.
Maybe a better spacer is in the works @Davinci_vaporizer ?

Also, @saffavaper - since you are new to this forum (welcome!) make sure to respond after the last [/QUOTE] so that your response is on its own.

StringTheorista

You are well versed in adaptive innovations, as your present mod shows; have you considered a
Pen bubbler to enhance the experience with your mIQro? :tup: :clap:

Or perhaps your Honeybird @StringTheorista
Yes, the honey bird is great with it. I like this for dry use—honey bird is a little tough to clean if used dry, but is great with water. I also like the Sneaky Pete’s micro bandit

abcd5432

The fact that they used a 10mm mouthpiece for easy glass modding really is what caught my eye. I don't know why this isn't more common for vapes to ensure it's painfully easy to use glass.

This is looking more and more appealing to me

saffavaper

@saffavaper
I am not who you asked but here’s my 2 cents:
I need closer to .15 g to get it to perform optimally, which I do not consider a tiny amount.
Personally, I wish it worked better with .05-ish range. To me, that is closer to a microdose amount I was expecting.
I am really happy with the miqro, but as I (and others) have said, it really doesn’t shine with micro amounts.
Maybe a better spacer is in the works @Davinci_vaporizer ?

Also, @saffavaper - since you are new to this forum (welcome!) make sure to respond after the last
so that your response is on its own.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you 100%, lets hope the developers hear our call for help and bring out a spacer! if the chamber was half the size it would be great!!!

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I just unscrew the pearl and place it in. Works fine.
I was hoping that I was just an idiot for not trying this simple hack.
Unfortunately, it didn’t work well for me. I tried a little more than .05 g with the pearl dropped in:
1) barely any vapor, although taste was nice.
2) didn’t get any powerful effects - I can get much more medicated with same amount with other vapes. (Though, with larger amounts, it packs a punch!)
3) feels like I wasted herb
4) the way the oven is configured, the pearl slides down when taking hits, which is why I don’t think it works well.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Unfortunately, it didn’t work well for me. I tried a little more than .05 g with the pearl dropped in:
2) didn’t get any powerful effects - I can get much more medicated with same amount with other vapes. (Though, with larger amounts, it packs a punch!)
4) the way the oven is configured, the pearl slides down when taking hits, which is why I don’t think it works well.
I experience nearly all of these no matter how I pack it, this vape just doesn't hold up with my others.

AJS,

Ok so I had the same issues as you, until i figured out temp settings that work (especially for smaller bowls). I see little deterioration of taste when I go to smartpath 4 off the bat. Let's be real, it's such a small amount of herb that you can't set expectations too high about how long taste will stay ideal. After a 5 minute session with .5 g, I stir and go again. I waste very little herb. I come from an Air which is about as efficient as it gets if you use it right, so it's doable with the right expectations. The vapor is almost too cool I barely feel it, it's not until I exhale I know this little bastard is doing it's job just fine.

As a side note, I found a pretty good case for the Miqro. I like to minimize smell and the Pelican 1010 is perfect. I just reused the padding that came with it.
RrPdphTxd4j5PiQP6
CLJE7fbnNdFjCeK78
hRaKqLZxEmp1K5bh6

Last edited:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Ok so I had the same issues as you, until i figured out temp settings that work (especially for smaller bowls). I see little deterioration of taste when go to smartpath 4 off the bat. Let's be real, it's such a small amount of herb that you can't set expectations too high about how long taste will stay ideal. After a 5 minute session with .5 g, I stir and go again. I waste very little herb. I come from an Air which is about as efficient as it gets if you use it right, so it's doable with the right expectations.

As a side note, I found a pretty good case for the Miqro. I like to minimize smell and pelican's are awesome at it. I just reused the padding that came with it.
RrPdphTxd4j5PiQP6
CLJE7fbnNdFjCeK78
hRaKqLZxEmp1K5bh6
Those are good points. I will try out soon. Do you drop the pearl in or leave it attached?

Btw - your images aren’t showing. This thread may help: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/how-to-post-pics-using-postimage-org.34584

Leave the pearl attached and extend it about 2/3 the way. If it makes an indent (even small) in the herb you're good to go. What I think most people (including me) are struggling with is the lack of inhale presence of this thing. I wasn't used to it, but just realize it's doing what it's supposed to. I'm not using this to get 10 people high, just me. Also, ground your herb fine.

I'll fix the links, I'm still behind the times apparently.

20181105-225502.jpg

20181105-225442.jpg

One more for scale:

20181105-225543.jpg

j0dpS3y

Last edited:
Top Bottom