DaVinci Ascent w/14mm & 18mm water adapter & t-shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Paces

Selling my new black (stealth) DaVinci Ascent. Everything works perfectly, it's just not the vape for me. I ran 3 bowls through it. I have since cleaned everything and soaked the glass pieces in ISO.

The display has haze/micro-scratches on the underside of the display. It is very obvious in daytine sunlight, not very noticeable in low light. The last picture shows it the best that I could capture. Please refer to the Ascent thread if you are unaware of this issue. I will not accept a return for a damaged screen.

Includes everything in the pic. Ascent, charger, 2 stem caps, 3 screens, 1 extra poker tool, 4 oil cans, 2 extra sets of glass pieces, DaVinci sticker, DaVinci card, manual, t-shirt (unused), 14mm & 18mm straight glass adapters, box, and tote sack.

I paid $255 for the original package, and $30 for the second water adapter. I am asking $225 shipped for the whole package. Continental US only, payal preferred.

Trade offers welcome. Not really looking for portables in trade, but am interested in 7th floor vapes (SSV, DBV, LSV) or a log vape. I also have an EVO coming, so hydra-tube trades are welcome. If you have something else I haven't mentioned and want to trade, just drop me a line...

PICT1262.jpg

PICT1254.jpg

PICT1256.jpg

PICT1257.jpg

PICT1258.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom