DaVinci Ascent w/14mm & 18mm water adapter & t-shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Paces

Selling my new Ascent. Everything works perfectly, but it just isn't the vape for me. I have put 3 bowls through it. I have since cleaned everything and soaked the glass pieces in ISO.

Includes everything in the picture: Ascent, charger, 2 extra sets of oil cans & glass stems, 2 stem caps, 3 screens, 1 extra poker tool, t-shirt, manual, tote sack, sticker, card, box, 14mm water adapter & 18mm water adapter.

There is hazing/micro-scratching on the screen. Please refer to the Ascent thread if you don't know about this issue, as I do not want a return because of the screen issue. It is obvious in sunlight, but not too bad in lower light. The last picture shows it as well as I could.

I bought this package for $255, and the 14mm adapter for $30. I will sell the whole package for $225 shipped to the continental US only. Paypal preferred. Feel free to offer any trades, as there are things I would like to try, like an E-Nano for example.

PICT1254.jpg

PICT1256.jpg

PICT1257.jpg

PICT1258.jpg

Last edited:

calium

hello, i would like to buy the set. do you ship to germany? paypal possible? please let me know.

calium,

2 Paces

Sorry, forgot to mention continental US only for shipping. I added that to the listing now.

2 Paces,
Reactions: ogcook
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom