DaVinci ASCENT (Burl) + Extras for $175

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Fellow FC'ers

I have a DaVinci Ascent for sale with all the goodies. It is in great shape and has only been used sparingly (under 2 two dozen times). It has been cleaned with Iso after every use and looks like the day it arrived. There are NO issues with this unit. It heats up fast, the battery last very long and re-charges quickly. All that I am including in this deal would retail for over $300.

C0kxV8P.jpg

Here is a pic of the items for sale ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

fxomF0S.jpg

The picture BELOW shows the water tool adapter that is part of the deal. This piece has never been used. That piece alone normally sells for $34.95 on DaVinci's site.

heQA6PA.jpg

It comes with all the oil cans and all the other accessories that were in the box. The oil cans have NOT been used at all.

zNseEDd.jpg

I am also throwing in this great Sony Case that fits the Ascent perfectly and has room for some accessories and even a Jyarz or two in there. (No Jyarz are included in this deal) BUT, I will include the Glass Flowers I bought for the bowl so you can pack smaller bowls of herbs in the Ascent. (At least a half dozen or more)

rRghrCp.jpg

GfksL7g.jpg

This is a great deal for $175.00!

The price includes Priority Mail shipping & also covers the PayPal fees!

I hate to part with my Ascent, it really is a good portable vape with great flavor, but money is a
bit tight right now and I have another portable coming in a few months that I paid for a long time ago...so I'll still be able to vape outdoors when Spring gets here.

Please PM me if you have any questions. Also...I am not looking for any trades at this time and please be from the USA. Sorry...I just don't want to deal with Int'l shipping at this time.

Thanks for looking at my offer!:):peace:

SOLD!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom