• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Dani by Battery-free Ganz

batteryfreeganz

Manufacturer

๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ๐•๐€๐๐„ & 3 NO RULES​

DaniVape - the first high-performance vaporizer ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป that works on the [๐’„๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’/๐’„๐’๐’๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ = 8/2] mechanism offering HIGH-QUALITY vaporization at a cheaper price
๐Ÿ˜‰

Being different with 3 NO RULES:​

nฬตฬตฬตoฬตฬตฬต battery​

nฬตฬตฬตoฬตฬตฬต grinder​

nฬตฬตฬตoฬตฬตฬต ฬตฬตฬตrฬตฬตฬตotating (ฬตฬตฬตwฬตฬตฬตhฬตฬตฬตiฬตฬตฬตlฬตฬตฬตeฬตฬตฬต hฬตฬตฬตeฬตฬตฬตaฬตฬตฬตtฬตฬตฬตnฬตฬตฬตgฬตฬตฬต)ฬตฬตฬต​

The herb chamber could contain up to 0.1g herb, which is suitable for small gatherings with the number of stoners just right for 1 set of exploding cats
โค

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/Batteryfreeganz
Instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/batteryfreeganz/

kokolokokolokon

Here one who have it!

It has a good flavour and a cooling vapor. It is designed to heat up one time and wait some minutes, it is not like a dynavap which can be heated in some seconds, but it can give you 4-5 good hits a 1-2 extra little hits.

If you respect the click you can get more flavorful convection hits and if you past the click for 4-8 sec you get more conduction but bigger clouds. I need to do more proves

Last edited:

kokolokokolokon

Does it work with a click to know when it's heated?
What's the material made of?
Any chance we can get a peek at the disassembled unit?

I like the look of it. Good luck!

Nice. Looks like the lid is more durable at danivape, correct?

It works with one noisy click (at 200ยบC)
The mid part of the stem is Ti and the rest SS. The Ring of the cap is made of silver.

Actually they need to add a tool to store it and one to unscrew the cap when is hot. But yes, it is like a rock

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Is there a website or other location with more info and price? I have a considerable investment in DV's but if this one is solidly built with clean materials and provides repeatable results, I have no problem if it's DV inspired. Due have a big problem with them piggy backing off DV's name though.๐Ÿ‘Ž

kokolokokolokon

Along with a knockoff name!
Iโ€™m all for competition, butโ€ฆ
with a name like that and what it looks like, itโ€™s hard to believe it is supposed to be anything other than a knockoff of DV.
@endof3d
The name looks similar but i talked to them and the name come from a cookies they like to eat called Danisa. That cookies have a metal case where, after eat the cookies, they use It to storage the weed

I'm interested! Wondering what the price point is. Let's get some people testing this thing!
The price is in their Instagram, but i can tell you i paid 75โ‚ฌ for the metal one, and they told me 85โ‚ฌ for the wood one (+shipping)

Edit: i have to say this is not a dynavap knock off. It has a different style of using. This is to Heat it, take 4-6 hits am let It cold down for a minutes.

Last edited:

batteryfreeganz

Manufacturer
Is there a website or other location with more info and price? I have a considerable investment in DV's but if this one is solidly built with clean materials and provides repeatable results, I have no problem if it's DV inspired. Due have a big problem with them piggy backing off DV's name though.๐Ÿ‘Ž
you can direct us at our Instagram for more information about DaniVape: instagram.com/batteryfreeganz

@endof3d
The name looks similar but i talked to them and the name come from a cookies they like to eat called Danisa. That cookies have a metal case where, after eat the cookies, they use It to storage the weed

The price is in their Instagram, but i can tell you i paid 75โ‚ฌ for the metal one, and they told me 85โ‚ฌ for the wood one (+shipping)

Edit: i have to say this is not a dynavap knock off. It has a different style of using. This is to Heat it, take 4-6 hits am let It cold down for a minutes.
Thank you for your honest feedback bro B-) you're a good guy

Along with a knockoff name!
Iโ€™m all for competition, butโ€ฆ
with a name like that and what it looks like, itโ€™s hard to believe it is supposed to be anything other than a knockoff of DV.
Well I also support competitors but I don't judge a man by his looks :D

Do you have any videos of operation >?
Do you have any videos of operation >?
here you are my friend

Farid

@endof3d
The name looks similar but i talked to them and the name come from a cookies they like to eat called Danisa. That cookies have a metal case where, after eat the cookies, they use It to storage

Do you really believe this was their only motivation for the name?

If this was a different design that might be believable, but here the similarities are clear.

Imagine a vape came out that looked extremely similar to a pipe, had a ceramic filter you sucked a lighter through, and was called a Genie Vape, and the explanation was that the creators were big fans of Disney's Aladdin...

Tiny88

Deluxe420
I think that this vape doesn't seem like a copy or knockoff, but a blend of the features of two current vapes. As there isn't much innovation in this particular segment, I welcome a newcomer.
I still believe that they are riding on DV's coat-tails... nothing super original... even in the name of the vape.

If you are looking for something similar with some real differentiation in performance and construction I would be looking at the Vestratto Anvil

maremaresing

I still believe that they are riding on DV's coat-tails... nothing super original... even in the name of the vape.

If you are looking for something similar with some real differentiation in performance and construction I would be looking at the Vestratto Anvil
I didn't think it was ok to mention other brand names, but yeah, its a blend between the dynavap and anvil. So small like the dynavap, with the heat sink of the anvil. dyna hasn't shown interest in adding mass or upgrading their design, so it's cool to see this.

The differentiation of riding on coattails and simple design evolution is a foggy line. VG could have updated their design, but they didn't so now it's all Novas and Sticky Bricks (which are they themselves a copy/evolution of trihouse (which itself is a design evolution from that cheap bowl topper from the 90s)).

I like the screw on end cap of this that forces air through a set spiral to heat it, vs the bent/poorly sized cap of the DV. I don't like that I have to go through instagram to buy one (had a bad vape experience with this recently).

batteryfreeganz

Manufacturer
I didn't think it was ok to mention other brand names, but yeah, its a blend between the dynavap and anvil. So small like the dynavap, with the heat sink of the anvil. dyna hasn't shown interest in adding mass or upgrading their design, so it's cool to see this.

The differentiation of riding on coattails and simple design evolution is a foggy line. VG could have updated their design, but they didn't so now it's all Novas and Sticky Bricks (which are they themselves a copy/evolution of trihouse (which itself is a design evolution from that cheap bowl topper from the 90s)).

I like the screw on end cap of this that forces air through a set spiral to heat it, vs the bent/poorly sized cap of the DV. I don't like that I have to go through instagram to buy one (had a bad vape experience with this recently).

Top Bottom