Dab X Go

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Here a new Dab Rig I came across:

main_v.jpg

Here the link: https://dabx.com/products/go

Not cheap, it's 299$, something strange, it's said it doesn't need cleaning... It would revolutionnary but I can't see how they can achive a such feature! As well they didn't mentionned the heating surface but it looks like to be simply Ceramic based on pictures.

And here a Reddit video I saw: https://www.reddit.com/r/Dabs/comments/13qn9l0
There is so many erigs now... I can't say if that one stands out of the others...

80Sixed

DON’T clean between dabs? Recommended emptying of the reclaim tray every 50-100 dabs? One of us has a severe misunderstanding about how flavor and reclaim accumulation work.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yup, this manufacturer is a full of shit liar if they claim that it doesn't need to be cleaned.

Ramahs,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
It appears that all 3 of their devices utilize an atomizer similar to this:
mk1-2_1.png

Where is the heating element in this? What surfaces are heated? Is it just bottom of the inverted cup looking thing where the concentrate is, or only the side wall(s), or is it the whole thing, all of the inner surfaces somehow? And when it drips down the interior sides where the airflow is supplied, it doesn't block it all and retain residue? It all just vapes clean and magically disappears...? How do you even get down in between there to clean it? Soaking alone will do it after 100 dabs...:lol:

Ha, it's funny when something that obviously isn't easily cleaned, suddenly becomes something that doesn't have to be cleaned.

Meh, looks like just another giant overpriced dab pen/butt plug bubbler to me....

Jeeshy

Damn I was hoping to see fuckcombustion impressions of this thing but it looks like I'm the only one here who has tried it so far.

My boss bought one at a trade show recently and she let me try a few dabs in it. I was quite impressed as it delivered a real dab, definitely better than a cheap coil dab i was expecting. It was comparable to the carta2 which I tried on the same day. Neither device was perfectly clean so it's tough to compare taste but both delivered a nice dab. I'm curious how it will hold up with heavy use but my first impression was good.

I think the never cleaning gimmick may be the little reclaim drip tray you can find in the bottom of the unit. I'm sure you have to eventually clean the tube or something but it was a cool feature.

The owner of the dab x likes it more than the carta2 so far.

That carrying case is pretty dope too, feels quality.

Top Bottom