Dab-Ready, Ditanium, or eventually both?

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Open to either choice. Been digging the Ditanium for several years. I have lots of flower vape options so looking more for a desktop casual concentrate setup that I can leave sitting out on an actual desktop (yeah go figure). Liking what I read so far about the Dab-Ready. I grew up in an analog world, but I lean digital when it comes to my vape devices, but analog not a deal breaker. Just throwing it out there for discussion, nice sales on the Ditanium right now but I really need to purge some stuff before buying more.

metalgearweedeater

I am fond of the ditanium. It was the first desktop I ever purchased and it took quite a while for me to pull the trigger on anything else. There are a lot of cool accessories you can get from a variety of sellers. I have the titanium bowl upgrade, as well as the ddaves mode kit. It's a hard hitting device and is viable in a lot of different scenarios. I cannot speak on the dab ready, I would just consider if you are looking to use concentrates more often, or are content with a device that can do a bit of everything.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I am fond of the ditanium. It was the first desktop I ever purchased and it took quite a while for me to pull the trigger on anything else. There are a lot of cool accessories you can get from a variety of sellers. I have the titanium bowl upgrade, as well as the ddaves mode kit. It's a hard hitting device and is viable in a lot of different scenarios. I cannot speak on the dab ready, I would just consider if you are looking to use concentrates more often, or are content with a device that can do a bit of everything.
What other aftermarket accessories and sellers do you recommend? I saw that DDave kit and that will definitely be something I pick up. At this point I’m definitely leaning Ditanium first for now, spent time yesterday looking at more vids, can’t beat the ease of doing flower and concentrate at the same time with this unit.

Flow

Analog vape, alternative to a Ditanium ?

Have you ever consider a SSV with dab-ready heater cover ?

Already have SSV ?
kit for dab-ready surfer :

You can of course use it as flower desktop if you get another heater cover. It's all about efficiency and versatility !
Many many parts and options with this American glass blowers company.
Did i mention the durability of the SSV ? ^^
it's a workhorse and many examples here and there stating their unit has been on for years (!!!) without troubles or misfonction…

I often plug mine in on Friday afternoon and plug it off on monday morning ^^
Have a look at the dedicated thread :)

EDIT :
Ddave mod on SSV too !! :rockon:

Last edited:
Top Bottom