Da Buddha Vaporizer (Price Reduced, again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
SOLD!
cCDQ1No.jpg

CKFvbTo.jpg

ANE68Iu.jpg

This gently used Da Buddha Vaporizer with low, low miles was purchased by me directly from the 7th Floor website in May of this year. This unit has never given me a single problem. It functions flawlessly. Send me a PM if you have any questions.

Here's what you'll get:

Da Buddha Vaporizer + all the glass that comes stock
3 feet of un-used tubing (from 7th Floor)
Hemp Travel Bag (never used once)
Glass Marble Stir Tool
14mm Adapter - I highly recommend using this as a mouthpiece as well (provides better airflow)
Raw Rolling Tray

$140 SHIPPED $130 SHIPPED You guys are breakin' my balls over here... $120 SHIPPED OMG You guys... MY BALLS!!!!!...... YOU'RE BREAKIN' EM!!!!! $110 SHIPPED via UPS Ground to anywhere in the Continental US. Paypal only. A tracking number will be provided. The Raw rolling tray will be included free of charge (unless you don't want it).

Fun Fact: This was my 1st vape and I absolutely hated it when I got it. The only reason I set up an FC account was to make the required 50 posts, get 15 "likes", and wait 50 days in order to qualify to sell this unit in the Classifieds. Long story short: I fell in love with it, fell in love with vaporizing in general, bought a Solo, and pre-ordered an EVO.;) Now I'm on FC every day and really feel like a part of the community. Haven't smoked anything in months and never will again. I've definitely fucked combustion and made some new friends in the process. Now who wants this awesome vape??

SOLD!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom