Da Buddha or HerbalAire

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHerbPuffer

iv been researching for a week on which vaporizer fits my needs. I initially went with HA because of tri functional, durability, and customer service. Then I started finding out that most people end up preferring the whip mode. and also understand DBV has thicker, bigger hits than HA, although some have stated that HA hits better with a thicker whip? I am also interested in vapebonging. I heard HA is great for this..but what about DBV? does DBV have good customer service? and is it durable and will it last a long time? Im torn between these two and can't decide

TheHerbPuffer,

clouded vision

I have both of DBV's counter parts in the SSV & LSV and used to have the HA. I definitely prefer 7th floor for the thicker hits you can get. I tried everything to get thicker hits out of the HA but the 7th floor vapes are just heavier hitters. As for reliability, 7th floor is great as long as you aren't careless. There are glass pieces and a ceramic heater that will break if abused but there is also a SSV at 7th floor that has been on 24/7 for literally years so they are built to last.

If you are really more interested in using water, you should consider the LSV, with the WPA it is practically purpose built for vaporbongs. Also it tastes far better than the HA IMO. Nothing but glass and ceramic in the air path. The SSV is better tasting as well, even with the tubing (I used my HA with the mouthpiece attached directly to the straw to eliminate the tubing).

clouded vision,
Reactions: Seren

TheHerbPuffer

Thanks for the reply clouded vision! But i went with the HA. I just think it will be an overall better option for my first vape. I get to experience several methods, and the fact that i can experiment and modify the mouthpiece, whip, etc. is a plus. But I can bet you one thing, my next one will be a 7th floor product. Vape on!!:rockon:

TheHerbPuffer,
Reactions: MG23
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom