D-Nail SiC Halo with Slim Series nail, Sapphire Insert, and matching carb cap with dabber

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Financially challenged, legal, medical cannabis patient looking to upgrade from my current Auber RDK200 w/flat coil and universal nail. I recently was lucky to try a friends D-nail SiC halo setup and was blown away by the smoothness. Same meds in my Auber setup...quite a bit more harsh. I cannot afford to upgrade to D-Nails controller, and have seen quite a few folks around here running the Auber controller and flat coil with the D-Nail SiC Halo...I would love to do the same. I guess I am one of the few who is lucky enough not to suffer from V.A.S. Haven't upgraded my e-nail setup since I bought the Auber RDK200 in 2014.

I would love to purchase/trade for a D-Nail SiC Halo with Slim Series nail, Sapphire Insert, and the D-nail carb cap with dabber(I believe total cost from D-Nail site is like $220 new). If I had a choice, I would prefer the 14/18F base, but can make the male base work with my current setup.

In trade, I have a couple US blown, scientific glass pieces, a DynaVap TI-Woody Cocobolo XL-S, a DynaVap Wenge Dynastash XL, and a W9Tech Persei with Hercules SR-71, to offer.

Hopefully one of our many members with too much gear and a soft spot for those less affluent, will be able to help propel me into a more healthy 2018 and beyond.:lol:

Thanks for reading and be well!! :peace:

P.S.--I am NOT looking for a "deal", only to turn around and re-sell in the "Classifieds" a month later. I have already tried the items which I seek. If you can glean anything from my post history, it's that I stick with what works for me. No buy-n-try here.

Top Bottom