D-Nail pearls

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
sky is the limit on what you can spend... My journey ended with Ruby. Have not gone deeper into diamondium or synthetic opal.

Evan Shore did just drop an appealing sapphire insert, but it's out of my comfort zone on pricing.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
anyone have experience with the different materials from D-Nail?
I use DNail SiC (stay shinier than the DHGate jobs for some reason) and lately, I have been using their Shinju examples that seem pretty heavy compared to regular quartz. I also use ruby pearls from DHgate in some devices and have these on order as they are so cheap,

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Summer

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
In my limited experience D-Nail has some high quality products when it comes to your typical materials like quartz, ruby or sic. I have one of their quartz halos on top of my VROD and it's nice enough even being a factory second.

I haven't tried any of their fancy pants trademarked materials and don't think I'll ever throw that kind of cash around. I'm interested in these materials like the diamondium as they are unique and seem somewhat well researched but they are hard to find info on due to being unique to D-Nail and having a very small user base that don't seem to post in public spaces being often. Usually Instagram is where I go to look at cutting edge bleeding wallet dab tech but it's certainly not the info base a forum like this can be!

Top Bottom