Customizing a Wood Vaporizer

lwien

Woodburning kits. Wow. Those were REALLY popular back in the 50's. That and BB Guns.

lwien,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Way to go mister wet blanket man. :rolleyes:

I take it that your woodburning skills are on 'E' as well huh?

I think that might be a cool idea, but what about the waxing of the unit? Would that have any bearing on the design?

AGBeer,

lwien

I have no problem in dating myself. Hell, I'm proud as hell to have lasted this long....... ;)

lwien,

FEAR420

lwien said:
I have no problem in dating myself. Hell, I'm proud as hell to have lasted this long....... ;)
Im just praying I make it to 55 and am HEALTHY at that age....HVAC is bad for the respiratory system :/

FEAR420,

Purple-Days

Dremel makes a woodburning kit for 29.95 but you don't get the fancy box. Ace hardware and those kinds of places carry them. The Dremel is what Pammy used on many PDs before we went to the laser logo.

Purple-Days,

YoungethKinsaul

lwien said:
Woodburning kits. Wow. Those were REALLY popular back in the 50's. That and BB Guns.
I thought bb guns were always popular.
Every lil boy wants one especially after see A Christmas Story.

YoungethKinsaul,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Well I bought my son an M4 for Xmas, does that count?? LMAO!!

He graduated from bb guns, 22's and now we're doing long range target practice. He loves it and is an excellent shot. Very safe and we only shoot paper. My dad was a gunsmith so I was a junior marksman growing up...I was always the only girl there too :D

Now the woodburning thing is a great idea! I have a dremel but afraid I'd mess up my beautiful PD... The custom work is a great idea for one with a steady hand and a strong stomach I guess LOL!

Lo,

YoungethKinsaul

lo said:
Well I bought my son an M4 for Xmas, does that count?? LMAO!!

He graduated from bb guns, 22's and now we're doing long range target practice. He loves it and is an excellent shot. Very safe and we only shoot paper. My dad was a gunsmith so I was a junior marksman growing up...I was always the only girl there too :D

Now the woodburning thing is a great idea! I have a dremel but afraid I'd mess up my beautiful PD... The custom work is a great idea for one with a steady hand and a strong stomach I guess LOL!
Same here, i cant draw worth a damn.

YoungethKinsaul,

itriplots

I really want to get the PD kit when it comes out then paint it with water color and wood burn over the paint. Some very neat designs can be made this way. And as long as you wood burn lightly the first time it would just take some light sanding to redo something.

itriplots,
Top Bottom